UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

Well that was eventful. I get up this morning, find a new code, am forced to decipher it myself, and 20 mins later find out IT DOESN"T MATTER!

Lovely.

Who forced you to decipher it? where you threatened with bodily harm?

These ppl must be brought to justice. Such nasty nasty ppl.

Forced in the sense of if I wanted to know what it said I had to do it myself. Which I didn't mind. I did most of the other codes myself cause I enjoy it. But by the time I was done it was all for naught.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally get up to speed most days on most threads but I am at a loss with this. Could someone please just give me a resume....what did the code reveal?

Basically, the code said that if you sent DSTMatt an email, you might win a prize. The 'contest' is over now, so I wouldn't recommend emailing him hoping to win something, but I'm sure he wouldn't be opposed to a simple hello. I wouldn't hold your breath on a response though, since who knows how many emails he gets a day.

Edited by drgnrbrn316

Well that was eventful. I get up this morning, find a new code, am forced to decipher it myself, and 20 mins later find out IT DOESN"T MATTER!

Lovely.

Who forced you to decipher it? where you threatened with bodily harm?

These ppl must be brought to justice. Such nasty nasty ppl.

Forced in the sense of if I wanted to know what it said I had to do it myself. Which I didn't mind. I did most of the other codes myself cause I enjoy it. But by the time I was done it was all for naught.

Early bird gets the worm

It says:

If you can read this, send elhonez in a body bag and we will eat him @ midnight.

<best Shatner impression>

elhoneeeeeeeeeeeeez!

</curse>

MUA-HA-HA! [twirls evil moustache]

Sadly though I was not able to decode the last message, as I've been off the grid for the past few days. But congrats to the winners of the prize packs -- I'm anxious to see what kinda swag you end up with.

I generally get up to speed most days on most threads but I am at a loss with this. Could someone please just give me a resume....what did the code reveal?

Thanks for that .

Talking to yourself there BHM?

T.

Ugh, well that was a waste. I thought it had been posted earlier today and I would be one of the first 10. But...it looks like this was posted yesterday afternoon so I am nowhere near the first 10 and wasted about 15 minutes.

Yeah - i'm in the same boat. But it was still a bit exciting to discover what it was saying & hurry an email off to DST . . . even i if realised after that i was probably too late.

Do we know if the winners have been announced? If you've won - let us know what the prize was ; )

Well now that the sting of being too late has worn off I did want to say a heart felt thank you to DST Matt and company. I cannot ever remember in my all collecting years a more enjoyable wave reveal. I thank you for your time and creativity.

And good luck topping it.

Well now that the sting of being too late has worn off I did want to say a heart felt thank you to DST Matt and company. I cannot ever remember in my all collecting years a more enjoyable wave reveal. I thank you for your time and creativity.

Ditto!

Ditto!

Thirded!! I really hope i got in the ten, since we dunno who may have been using our cyphers without posting, but am happy i got to participate nontheless!! It was fun!! Thanks again, Matt+DST!!

I wish I was here to decode the waves .Mabye the next toyus waves should be in code like mabye ;) , maybe not <_< .

dammit i decoded it too late i hope its not some super exclusive minimates that would really suck. if you were one of the ones who won, could please tell us what it is? pretty please with a kang-mate on top?

aa & dst, these "minimate codes" are the reason why you are awesome. as someone said about 20 pages back, (im not gonna look) you are the best company(ies) ever! Thanks for all this fun. For a few days i actually had a reason to look at minimate headquarters at 7:00 am. Thanks.

:highfive2:

but really, how long must we annoy you until you give us kang and bagman? hopefully in one 2-pack?

damn i got chocolate milk on my computer

dammit i decoded it too late i hope its not some super exclusive minimates that would really suck. if you were one of the ones who won, could please tell us what it is? pretty please with a kang-mate on top?

damn i got chocolate milk on my computer

When whomever gets their respective loot i'm sure they'll feel free to post it. DST is good at suprises. they won't tell you what you've got until after they know you've opened it. Yeah, they know. Check your minimates for cameras. Remember: Big Chuck is watching.

@Robo: We don't know who the Ten are yet. Wow...i totally just had an Apocalypse: The Twelve flashback...spooky. :blink:

So - ArtAsylum has updated the 'May 13, 2009 : The Code Has Been Broken!' blog with this announcement:

'Update: Thanks to everyone who has correctly deciphered our secret message. The first ten winners will be receiving their prize packs shortly. Everyone else, thanks for playing along!'

Still no word on who the winners were, although i suspect they have been contacted individually in private.

I figure someone would have posted here if that were the case. The winners may not find out until they receive something mysterious in the mail.

Well, since I decoded the message relatively soon after it posted, responded and got some DST love in today's mail, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that I'm one of the winners.

For me, the prize consisted of:

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Hulk

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

NY Toyfair 09 Unification Spock

and... drum roll

Nightcrawler.

A big thanks to our fine friends at DST who send us cool stuff even though we foiled their evil code scheme.