UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toys R Us Marvel Minimates exclusive in Toyfare

hellpop

I think that most people are waiting for the heroes and villians boxes to get the other ones.

Yeah. I bought the Spidey/Goblin set for the Goblin. As soon as I left the store I remembered the box set, d'oh! I should have gotten the Hulk/Doom set because Hulk is the only one I want from the Heroes box.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a suspicion that these will pop up on TRU.com soon (notice that all the Minimates there now have the same spelling in their product title). If anybody else wants me to try and pick one up for you, let me know and/or consider paying if you haven't yet. As I say in my thread, as soon as I see them, I'm ordering.

Edited by karamazov80

Found these at the TRU in Jackson, TN, as I was passing through. Union Jack is great little 'mate. I like the Wonder Man. I dig the turtle-neck piece. I'm looking forward to the boxsets, so I passed on the heroes/villains packs.

I picked up an extra UJ/WM pack. If someone wants it, I will gladly sell it for cost or trade. PM me if interested. New Home Found. I will keep an eye out for more.

Edited by Turtle

SO is anyone gonna post pics of the other sets....we have seen the union jack and punisher sets but I would like some good review pics of any of the other ones to hold me over!

I've got loose images (and all the other usual images) up on the database now.

I had issues with the Magneto helmet too. It's the same mold as the helmet in the old Prof. X/Magneto exclusive, but I couldn't figure out if the helmet plastic was thicker or if the hole-head is slightly larger than the non-hole-head. Thankfully it's fairly easy to remove because of the cutout portion. The helmet doesn't grip like the full masks sometimes can.

Thanks for posting those, Ivan. I hadn't realized there was that much of a difference between the new Spider-Man and the Spidey they released with the last wave until I could compare the two. Enough of a difference I might have to consider picking him up...

I know that I posted earlier, but I found four more UJ/WM sets today. If you're still looking for these, feel free to drop me a PM.

Pm sent :lol:

Went back to the local TRU tonight. Just Kraven/Spideys and Hulk/Aboms. Guess I'm off to EBay, because lord knows when or if they will stock the new ones. It seems like this is the only TRU in the country that hasn't stocked them yet. :angry:

Seems like it was. I'm still hoping that they eventually stock so that I can help out some non-U.S. members here, but I don't know how much longer I can wait to get my own hands on that Wonder Man.

Went back to the local TRU tonight. Just Kraven/Spideys and Hulk/Aboms. Guess I'm off to EBay, because lord knows when or if they will stock the new ones. It seems like this is the only TRU in the country that hasn't stocked them yet. :angry:

None of the TRUs in my area have them either. One never stocks them, and the other is currently sold out :(

BS

I still need the previous wave of TRU minimates (Kraven, Shocker, etc) as I only recently got back into these things.

I was at TRU today and they had a bunch of the newest TRU wave in stock. Earlier this week I bought the Magneto/Wolverine, Doom/Hulk, and Spider-Man/Green Goblin ones. Still have a few Wonder Man/Union Jack and Punisher/Jigsaw ones. If there still next payday I'll get them I think as well.

According to you nobody is running your local store ;)

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Personally, I wouldn't classify a group of untrained animals as "nobody," but this sounds like a debate for the ethics of biology/evolution multiverse.