UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Trek MM are on hold, we’re going to see how demand is after series 5 and the Mirror box set have had time to be out there for a while."

right so everyone needs to go and buy a couple of case's of trek 5 and case of mirror, mirror......... come on people can we do this....

YES WE CAN!!!

Good to hear that 24 mates may be back from the land of "on hold". Never cared for star trek mates but I sympathize with those of you who did.

Hmm... that's an optimistic way of reading it...

Yeah, I thought this was disappointing news all the way around. Kind of a catch 22 situation; they'll put out new Mates as soon as people are buying, but nobody's going to buy until they put out new Mates.

I'd say this sounded like confirmation we can move all three licenses to "Minimates Past" territory.

I was really disappointed that there was no love for Darkhawk also.

Damn, I wish I knew this sooner. Would have been cool having him on display next to Nova :(

Right there with you. I would love to see a War of Kings set - maybe with Darkhawk, Black Bolt, Gladiator, Havok (updated), Polaris, Vulcan and Nova being featured. Or a new Guardians of the Galaxy set would be awesome to see as well....

Shame about the ST mates though - they completely missed Worf, Data and Riker. Shame.

Damn, I wish I knew this sooner. Would have been cool having him on display next to Nova :(

Right there with you. I would love to see a War of Kings set - maybe with Darkhawk, Black Bolt, Gladiator, Havok (updated), Polaris, Vulcan and Nova being featured. Or a new Guardians of the Galaxy set would be awesome to see as well....

Shame about the ST mates though - they completely missed Worf, Data and Riker. Shame.

And Geordi. How dare you leave out Geordi?

Definitely Geordi as well. Then again, I was a big Counselor Troi fan when the show was on.... B)

Definitely Geordi as well. Then again, I was a big Counselor Troi fan when the show was on.... B)

Ah Troi. Every geek's dream girl.

But for God's sake, don' let there ever be a Wesley Crusher minimate. I HATED that character. TOS never had a regular that annoying.

I, too, am sad to know that we won't be getting any more ST:TNG 'Mates :( Maybe they could consider releasing another wave after the movie comes out, and interest builds back up. It actually seems like they chose one of the worst times possible to release this line, since there weren't any Trek shows or movie franchises out during the entire 2 inch Trek run. Of course, if there were a show or movie going, the license might be more costly. . .

Edited by karamazov80

Ah Troi. Every geek's dream girl.

But for God's sake, don' let there ever be a Wesley Crusher minimate. I HATED that character. TOS never had a regular that annoying.

Seriously? I could stand Troi. No offense to Marina Sirtis, as she's a great actress, but her accent grates on me. I can stand her on Gargoyles, but I think that's due in part to me not having to look at her AND hear her. *shrug*

Beverly Crusher on the other hand, or Tasha Yar. Yum, Tasha... :wub:

• 4 weeks later...