UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it would get some attention from the Black Cat fans out there! Yeah it's good fun, nice quality too. My dad shops at Kohls alot so is always picking up shirts like this when he sees them on clearance. He loves a bargain!

Might save the shirt for New York Comic Con and wear it there.

Not to be rubbin' in anybody's face or anything, but here was my $200 cragslist haul from today (all accessories included):

Picture014.jpg

As I said in another thread, I never even would have checked craigslist had it not been for Shane mentioning a good find. I happened to find an awesome guy who was thrilled to get $200 for them since they were just in his closet in the way. He's had bad experiences with ebay and didn't want to try that and even had a few people contact him and weren't interested since he didn't have pics. After being sick all week, this was a great end to the weekend. Plus, on the way home I got to school by son on Ms. Pac-Man. He's been playing for days on his DS and when we found an upright I way more than doubled his score. It was a great day.

As I said in another thread, I never even would have checked craigslist had it not been for Shane mentioning a good find. I happened to find an awesome guy who was thrilled to get $200 for them since they were just in his closet in the way.

Some of those couldn't have been in his closet for very long... Nice haul.

Whoa thats a great haul, and a lot of recent stuff to, the only minimates for sale in my area are SDCC preorders (don't know how that works since the ad is from August)

hey GH would you be willing to sell/trade the deadpool head or/and The Flash

Lets keep all requests to private messages.

Well I managed to have some nice packages show up all around the same time so snapped some pics of it all over our dining room table....a little of this and a little of that....check it out over on my blog here! The pic of note of course would be what lies at the center of the table! Of course since taking these pics I have gotten a few more packages...maybe with the mail this week I will have to take another one lol!

click it!

th_Day5386.jpg

Jeff of the Miniacs

5dc83222.jpg

I received two great sets today

First from DST for winning the Expendables contest (Thanks Zach and DST!)

Both Expendables boxsets

The Vendetta with Anne Bonny

M.A.X. Tech Stealth Jet (Translucent Blue)

and then from Kirin Hobby

The Excalibur boxset

Warpath and Professor X

Shadowcat and Captain Britain

and 90s Cyclops and 90s Jean Grey

Edited by Heroic Slacker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stopped by my LCS few days ago, turns out they bought the entire stock of a comic book shop that was closing in Chicago. So many minimates, here's what I pulled out of the purchase.

3x Sabretooth/Skrull

Sabretooth Variant/Skrull

Orig. Avengers 4 pack

Villains 4 pack

Secret wars 4 pack

And for my friend the Stormbreaker 4 pack

All for under $60 ...... :D

Stuff I got today:

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329-1.jpg

DSC_0330-1.jpg

DSC_0331-1.jpg

All those Kubricks were from eBay, and I think this auction was a pretty damn good deal. I really just bought it for the Tron sets and one other figure I've wanted for a long time now (can anyone see/guess which one?). I'm gonna try to offload those Evangelion guys soon to recoup some of my costs.