UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

One of my two stores appears to have restocked Series 8. ?

I can beat that. I checked local stores this weekend and found several restocked w wave 6.

Stores are now packed w such great minimates such as animated iron fist, armor Spider-Man ?, Iron Patriot, etc. 

this wave is 2 yrs old why is this garbage being stocked now?

56 minutes ago, mc2109 said:

No luck finding wave 10 but wave 11 has dropped too! 

Just found animated 1940s captain America with Peggy Carter and Superior Spider-Man with Peter Parker. 

The other two sets were Doctor Octopus with Spider Girl and Black Panther with Shuri

I'd like to see pics of these! Maybe i'll have luck later this week on wave 10.

Would you believe, I actually found series 9 (Enchantress/Executioner, Star Lord/Collector, Kraven/spidey, and Hobby/Spidey) today in Burbank.  Not as exciting as finding that Adam Warlock wave, nor that Spider-Girl wave, but a nice change from the Kang/Ms Marvel's that have been clogging up the shelves for the past...  eight months?

It was very exciting, even if I didn't buy any of them.

16 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

Would you believe, I actually found series 9 (Enchantress/Executioner, Star Lord/Collector, Kraven/spidey, and Hobby/Spidey) today in Burbank.  Not as exciting as finding that Adam Warlock wave, nor that Spider-Girl wave, but a nice change from the Kang/Ms Marvel's that have been clogging up the shelves for the past...  eight months?

It was very exciting, even if I didn't buy any of them.

On my (successful) hunt I came across the White Tiger/Medusa wave. 

They are a great wave and almost in line with the comics.  Until Ivan gets the real shots up on the database I took a 360 view of them in my insta stories. Its a great wave and also some are going to make amazing parts for other characters too. My favourite thing though is the Dr. Strange power fist. That was an amazing surprise.

2 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

I found a single remnant of Wave 10 (Venom and Hammerhead) in North Hollywood today among a sea of Kang/Ms. Marvels.  Again, I didn't buy it (I prefer my QC Hammerhead) but it was nice to see something just a little different on the shelves.  

Where abouts in North Hollywood? I used to live around there.