UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry no, just the one. The reseller stores for those that don't have something like this are like small indie gamestops, but for toys. Buy/sell new/used modern/vintage toys. Kind of like vendors at a con with a storefront.

A lot of the ones I know buy lots from collectors, storage facilities, etc and sell in their stores and on eBay. They base their prices off eBay, inaccurately most of the time so I usually don't shop at the often since I can always find better deals myself.

This shop owner however was unfamiliar with minimates and likely got his handful in a bulk buy from a collector.

The fact that is exists at all is pretty awesome though. When I was in Japan a lot of their toy stores are effectively like Cash Converters, and they even put up posters for the items they are looking to buy and for how much.

Found some very cool older items out there as a result, but here in the UK the only option is eBay.

Got my set yesterday. Vision's feet are really loose on the flying stand. I know its not just a one-off error either as I got 4 sets (3 regular and 1 phasing) and they are all really wobbly on the flying stand.

Other than that these are really cool and a great addition to the first wave. Hulkbuster is awesome. I wish there would have been an easy way to have the chest open up as well as the head/shoulders. But I don't think it would have worked out well.

Now I just need War Machine and Bruce Banner, if anyone can help me out *wink-wink*.

Got my set yesterday. Vision's feet are really loose on the flying stand. I know its not just a one-off error either as I got 4 sets (3 regular and 1 phasing) and they are all really wobbly on the flying stand.

I had the same problem with all of the flight stands in 62 and 63. The regular stands fit very tight but the flight stands are basically useless for this group of minimates.

I had the same problem with all of the flight stands in 62 and 63. The regular stands fit very tight but the flight stands are basically useless for this group of minimates.

I didn't have any problems with FalCap on the flight stand. Just Vision.

I Didn't have any problems with Falcon or Ironman. Both are tight

Does anyone have the item numbers for these age of ultron tru minimates?

I have asked for this several times and it seems that my post has not been noticed. .... Fortunately somebody in another group did give me the info we are needing. The number for the Banner 2-pack is 699788118610.

Good luck to those still looking

Does anyone have the item numbers for these age of ultron tru minimates?

I have asked for this several times and it seems that my post has not been noticed. .... Fortunately somebody in another group did give me the info we are needing. The number for the Banner 2-pack is 699788118610.

Good luck to those still looking

Got my set today. Overall, very impressed. The Hulkbuster and Vision are the two standouts. The Mk 43 must be embarrassed as the Hulkbuster has better articulation than it. It's amazing how much sculpting and paint decos they can get on such a small figure whilst still maintaining good articulation. I prefer the normal Vision with the TRU 19 cape but the phasing Vision looks fantastic with the translucent one. I like Klaue and the Winter Hydra Soldier a lot more than I thought I would. Kkaue has some great tampos, namely the scorpion tattoo and facial likeness. I'm glad the Hydra Soldier has two looks and comes with two brilliant weapons. It's good to see that they're using the Walking Dead assault rifle more, it's one of the better gun pieces in my opinion. The two Hulks are great. The regular version is an improvement from the last and the chest hair wasn't too over the top, which was something I was worried about. Rampaging Hulk looks great fighting the Hulkbuster and has a really nice face.

for anyone looking, the tru in middletown ny has 3/4ths of a case left

picked up the full series and i'm really liking it,

the hulk is great, no problems with it

the klaue is good, but i wish he came with a stump arm

the hulkbuster is absolutely amazing, best figure of the wave by far, the detail on him is immaculate and the body underneath is a nice extra

the rampaging hulk is cool, but pretty much useless, but i understand why its there

bruce banner is great, the likeness to ruffalo is on point, and the angry head is an awesome touch, i still think a normal no glasses head and bare arms would have been cool but i'm okay with it

thew war machine looks great, i never got the im3 one so this is all new for me, and the cheadle likeness is much better than it used to be, but like i said the eyes could have used some outlining to stand out better, but its not as bad in person

also on a sidenote the silver arms on the hulkbuster were bothering me a bit so i took the arm from the iron man with the annoying legs and put them on there instead ( i also took out the waist extender, the armor looks a little more chunky without it, which i like), it may be a little bit inaccurate but it just looks better to me

20291755893_8fcdd63fe2_b.jpg

and on to something a bit more impressive, stump!

really simple for this just got a random minimate arm, popped the lower arm off, cut off the arm down to the shoulder with an exacto knife, and painted it up. im actually really happy it matches the figure so well since i just used the basic apple barrel khaki color and some tuscan red for the blood on the actual stump

20904544912_37a040f0d4_b.jpg

Edited by FightTheDead118