UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Well, Zach said someone in the Carnageverse "troop builder" contest would be happy.

Besides 90s Multiple Man, what other "troop builder" is Quicksilver tangentially connected to, that could be sold as a "not technically a troop builder" (since didn't Zach also say there wouldn't be one in this wave)?

laugh.png

Well, Zach said someone in the Carnageverse "troop builder" contest would be happy.

Besides 90s Multiple Man, what other "troop builder" is Quicksilver tangentially connected to, that could be sold as a "not technically a troop builder" (since didn't Zach also say there wouldn't be one in this wave)?

Warwolves weren't technically troops. They were metallic dog creatures. Also, Quicksilver has "silver" in his name, and warwolves are silver. They also fit with the obvious D-Man theme of the wave, as who can forget D-Man's lovable pet warwolf Mr. Pickles.

Well, then that should make it easier to figure out. He wasn't on a team with or married/related to any of the people in the assortment. Not in the 616.

Ah hah! It's a Squadron Supreme wave. Quicksilver is tangentially related to the wave due to the fact that both he and Whizzer are speedsters with white hair. ;p

Someone connected to Quicksilver? Not on the same team in the 616?

Well clearly the new wave will include this guy:

4061164-1097person_3865.jpg

Exodus: obsessed with the Magneto bloodline and team member of Quicksilver in the AOA but no where else.

How's that for rampant speculation?

Also, apparently was working for SHEILD in their Psi-Ops and killed off this past week

yeah what the heck was up with that? he was so out of character, it SHOULD have been another character. like a no-name character, introduced just to die. i rarely cry 'shock value' but i was so underwhelmed by that. i've already dropped 'all new x-men' (i'll still be getting the mates) but even though i'm pretty over Bendis, i'm still picking up Uncanny and would love to see updated mates of the main 4, and Ali.

there are a few from tru19 i'll get for sure, but i've kinda got my hopes up for wave 60. if its new, classic avengers or x-men, i'm pretty gaurenteed to buying them. let's do the big reveal, already!

Someone connected to Quicksilver? Not on the same team in the 616?

Well clearly the new wave will include this guy:

4061164-1097person_3865.jpg

Exodus: obsessed with the Magneto bloodline and team member of Quicksilver in the AOA but no where else.

How's that for rampant speculation?

Also, apparently was working for SHEILD in their Psi-Ops and killed off this past week

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was taken aback

Banshee was also Quicksilver's AoA teammate, but nowhere else.

As for the Brotherhood... Destiny, Blob, Pyro, and Avalanche were never on the team with him, right?