UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

Sorry about that, cdubya, we've been talking about the requests and tracking down the parts, but somehow a reply message must have been overlooked. Or there was an e-mail error. If the trade doesn't work, or does, let us know.

That's because "In space (and apparently Missouri)...no one can hear you scream".tongue.png How exactly might I do this? I tried twice on the DST "contact us" page with a "attn Kelsey @ Customer Service" heading. Was this incorrect?

Not knowing your real name off the top of my head, I assume we've received your messages, and just forgot to send a response. I'll look into it, see where we are with parts.

For you, too, MS.

EDITED: Just heard back from DST. My parts are on the way.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has not gotten a response, please write in again. At last check, we only had one Aliens request, so I presume that was Stranger's. A request I got through Facebook and referred to customer service also was not received. So drop us another line, cdubya: customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

quick question for you guys, if you could only get one xenomorph from the army dump which one would you get?

im limiting myself to just one since they aren't so cheap here in my LCS.

The attacking warrior is just badass. I like the standard warrior as well, but the mouth thing is too iconic to pass up.

I got my case in... last week? Two weeks ago? It's a great start. Can't wait for more marines. In the mean time, I've got more aliens than I need, so they're up for grabs. I've got two warriors, two attacking warriors, and one BD warrior. $6 USD plus shipping or a reasonable trade. PM me if interested.

Edited by Turtle