UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Big Bang Theory

This is Bif Bang Pow's first time offering Minimates. If these do well, perhaps they will pursue Minimates for their other licenses? Although I don't know the specifics, they seem to have toy licenses for Twlilight Zone, Dexter, and Six Million Dollar Man.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shameful excuse to reiterate that Flash Gordon (the movie) would translate into great Minimates. I wouldn't be upset with Venture Bros. or Six Million Dollar Man 'mates either.

They used to have Doctor Who, Big Lebowski, and Lost...wallbash.gif

Great, if Big Lebowski is free, it’s time to start Asking DST none stop to pick up the license then!

Not only could we get minimates, but I wouldn’t mind some Selects either, and bottle openers seem like a really good fit.

Shameful excuse to reiterate that Flash Gordon (the movie) would translate into great Minimates. I wouldn't be upset with Venture Bros. or Six Million Dollar Man 'mates either.

The owner of Bif Bang Pow (Jason Lenzi) is a HUGE fan of the Flash Gordon movie. He has gone on record saying it is his favorite movie of all time, and he tries to make as much cool merchandise from it as he can. I could see him pursuing Flash Gordon minimates if these do well.

Not that she was ever likely to get a Minimate but this was sad news.

Can't help wondering what they'll do with the character.

very sad news, it's amazing how much just her voice brought to the show. I've been a fan of hers since I saw The Secret of my Success" back in 1987. Just looked at IMDB and, my god, she was in everything! Cheers, Night Court, That 70's Show, Who's the Boss?, Growing Pains, Doogie Howser, Head of the Class, Seinfeld and on and on. Mostly one or two episodes, but it speaks to her talent that she had that amount of work.

Unless they had big plans for Mrs Wolowitz going forward, I think they should have her pass on the show. It would move Howard's character forward and it would be fitting for the rest of the characters to be allowed to grieve as well. With the recent tension between Howard and Stewart, it could bring them together and they could help each other through it. Just my .02

RIP Carol, you will be missed.

I loved her in Secret of My Success. Didn't realize it was the same person.

For those of you who have been lamenting the price and/or the lack of accessories, I wanted to point out that I was mistaken about something. In addition to the laptop, the remote, and all of the food-holding hands, each box set actually comes with a full couch. I thought they had split it up, but there is an entire couch behind each insert.

I loved her in Secret of My Success. Didn't realize it was the same person.

For those of you who have been lamenting the price and/or the lack of accessories, I wanted to point out that I was mistaken about something. In addition to the laptop, the remote, and all of the food-holding hands, each box set actually comes with a full couch. I thought they had split it up, but there is an entire couch behind each insert.

this information just moved me from "Is 25 dollars too much for those hands?" to "I'm in!"

The individual couch components might stick a little, but I'm pretty sure it's just paint, and not glue as we initially feared. The square pegs are thick enough that I was not worried about tearing them too much, but be careful regardless.

And if you make one arm chair, the couch can be five seats long.

Edited by DSTZach

Not that she was ever likely to get a Minimate but this was sad news.

Can't help wondering what they'll do with the character.

I read this earlier ..............before I went to the pub . I thought better than to post initial crass ,thoughtless & uncaring response ..................... something like ................

"They'll bury her" .

I'm home from the pub now ......................

• 3 weeks later...