UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at the lack of chatter about the Days of Future Past boxset - aside from the awesome custom job a couple posts up, no one seems to notice this is out!

It's on my list to grab, but I only want Mystique and maybe the Sentinel. Wish Luke's would break these into singles!

Those new Wave 58 line-ups make a heck of a lot more sense - thanks, DST!

I love seeing the control art for these, but any chance we can see the full sheets again? I loved seeing what parts get re-used, what are new, and all the design elements that were on the lower half.

Definitely going to be picking up a couple extras of the Future X-Men sets for customs. I have a need for a bearded Iceman custom that is bordering on unnatural.

I think Bucky's face from the Captain America: First Avnger wave would work well for this cause that's what I was thinking of doing.

I prefer the pairings this way. I only really wanted 70s Mags and Mystique, so now I only need to buy one set!

Same.

I'd have to say no to that one - especially since Storm & Rachel are an easy QC using the Kate Pryde body. Magneto and Franklin would probably take a little more work (either paint or a decal), but i'm not so desperate for them that i'd forgo a boxset of new characters that were much harder to custom up.

After seeing the DOFP comic box set, I want the rest of the mutant renegades in their jumpsuits. Lets have it be another SDCC-NYCC linked set like Alpha Flight !his next one can have Magneto Franklin Richards, Storm and Rachel Summers! Any takers?

I'd be up for a second set but with one male captive and then three members of the brotherhood. Because I am persistant like that.

After seeing the DOFP comic box set, I want the rest of the mutant renegades in their jumpsuits. Lets have it be another SDCC-NYCC linked set like Alpha Flight !his next one can have Magneto Franklin Richards, Storm and Rachel Summers! Any takers?

I'd be up for a second set but with one male captive and then three members of the brotherhood. Because I am persistant like that.

Now THAT set, i would buy :D

Was the gun that came with this set in the top left corner anything unique? Mine was missing and I don't want to contact customer service about it unless it's something special.

Pretty bad place to put it if you ask me.... Maybe someone could post a pic?

The gun was actually dropped from the set based on a request from Marvel. So, your set isn't missing anything.

Was the gun that came with this set in the top left corner anything unique? Mine was missing and I don't want to contact customer service about it unless it's something special.

Pretty bad place to put it if you ask me.... Maybe someone could post a pic?

The gun was actually dropped from the set based on a request from Marvel. So, your set isn't missing anything.

Oh great! I thought it fell out during shipping. Thanks. :)

Just got my set from Luke. I don't hate the jacket as much as I thought I would. Love the holster, perfect even w/o the gun, the sentinel & Mystique. If only she had some type of Brotherhood to go with....

I also spent 15 minutes explaining to my 3 year old daughter who everybody was & why Mystique had three heads.

• 3 weeks later...

Was Kitty supposed to have an inhibitor collar? I could swear that was mentioned but there was nothing in my pack.

Also, thanks for explaining the hole in Kitty's jacket a few pages back, could not figure out what was supposed to go there, lol.

Neat box set that I didn't need but I'm glad I bought one. Nice job DST.

Switching back to the other Days of Future Past Minimates; it looks like this is happening.

If DST needed an excuse to push out a 4-pack through the specialty market to round out the initial offering, the theatrical "Rogue Cut" is it. Personally, I think it's a sign from God so it pretty much has to happen.

Rogue

Quicksilver

Blink

Ice Man

Thanks, DST!

Switching back to the other Days of Future Past Minimates; it looks like this is happening.

If DST needed an excuse to push out a 4-pack through the specialty market to round out the initial offering, the theatrical "Rogue Cut" is it. Personally, I think it's a sign from God so it pretty much has to happen.

Rogue

Quicksilver

Blink

Ice Man

Thanks, DST!

Your logic is sound.

Thanks, DST!