UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta be honest, when I hear the words "flaming xenomorph" my mind jumps to a whole different thing....

Haha I thought similar

Zach, any chance we could get a sculpted Newt accessory for Ripley to hold in a future release?

Basically this image:

tumblr_lqcfjhCq7V1qfbfwn.jpg

I envision it as a sculpted piece that snaps onto Ripley's left arm ball joint, with Newt's arms going around the torso like a bandolier and her legs forming a "belt" around Ripley's waist. Sculpt Ripley's arm as a basic Minimate arm/hand coming around Newt's back, supporting her.

(I thought about submitting this to Ask DST, but since it is such an odd and specific request it might have a better chance going through you to the powers that be.) :)

Flamboyant xenomorph is in Series 3.

And he's fabulous.

So. Sparkly.

Zach, any chance we could get a sculpted Newt accessory for Ripley to hold in a future release?

Basically this image:

tumblr_lqcfjhCq7V1qfbfwn.jpg

I envision it as a sculpted piece that snaps onto Ripley's left arm ball joint

Brilliant idea and not entirely dissimilar from the Maestro design that's already proven

Cool thanks! You could always have a Spider-Man variant of him rescuing a little girl! Or Carol carrying Sophia away from a horde of walkers! wink.png

Or Dark Knight Returns Batman with Carrie Kelly Robin.

BTW, anyone know who drew that poster? Looks like Howard Chaykin to me, but I can't make out the signature.

Looks like Bob Peak to me.