UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 54

Nessex

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone is still looking I just picked up 2 winter soldiers. 4 absorbing man. 2 ultron packs.

caveat. the hydra agents stay with me. everything else is up for grabs. I prefer people that can't find over army builders.

pm me.

hugs

moc847

the thumbnail to this looks like mummy hands... maybe it’s just me but I was like “what’s with the picture of mummy hands?” clicked it and started laughing when I saw what it really was.

if anyone is still looking I just picked up 2 winter soldiers. 4 absorbing man. 2 ultron packs.

caveat. the hydra agents stay with me. everything else is up for grabs. I prefer people that can't find over army builders.

pm me.

hugs

moc847

the thumbnail to this looks like mummy hands... maybe it’s just me but I was like “what’s with the picture of mummy hands?” clicked it and started laughing when I saw what it really was.

I thought the exact same thing. Ha!

pm me.

hugs

moc847

And here I was wondering if he was trying to sell some beef jerkey

Well, even though I have this wave preordered from Luke, I saw the variant at the comic shop last night and couldn't resist. Viper is very cool; she's been on my want list for ages, and I'm glad to have her (even if she does replace my custom). Have to say, considering that I already have Falcon, the Hydra Soldier, a Winter Soldier, and that silly Cap in hand (and that I paid about as much for them as I will for one set from this wave), my anticipation isn't that high. I wish Falcon was a variation from the TRU release, like Winter Soldier. Looking forward to Strucker, at least.

Edited by hellpop

man, has my opinion on these hydra goons changed since the first one I picked up from the TRU set. Seeing them together with some hydra leaders is pretty sweet.

had to do some head swaps for variety.

post-3701-0-44126000-1392340254_thumb.jp

Now I have to decide if the old versions have been replaced, or if the two version can get along. .

Edited by MsMarvel fan

Got my shipment from Luke today, and I have to say I'm surprised at how much I love this wave - specifically Strucker and Cap. I knew I would love WS and Falcon, and of course I knew I needed to army build the Elite Hydra (soooo glad I did!), but I didn't think too much about 'Fighting Chance Captain America' until I had him in hand. I should know better by now, but I actually thought he was a bit of a dud based on the photos. Having him in hand, though, has cemented him as one of my favorites so far this (fairly young) year. Bravo, DST, on another outstanding wave.

Got my shipment from Luke today, and I have to say I'm surprised at how much I love this wave - specifically Strucker and Cap. I knew I would love WS and Falcon, and of course I knew I needed to army build the Elite Hydra (soooo glad I did!), but I didn't think too much about 'Fighting Chance Captain America' until I had him in hand. I should know better by now, but I actually thought he was a bit of a dud based on the photos. Having him in hand, though, has cemented him as one of my favorites so far this (fairly young) year. Bravo, DST, on another outstanding wave.

Found the whole set at Midtown Comics today, still a bunch left but only one Viper. Only opened Cap/Skull so far and I too am really impressed with Fighting Chance Cap. Felt the same way, wasn't looking forward to it that much but having it in-hand it is a very well-done figure. Everything bout it's great, the colors really pop and the suit is well-suited to be a mate. Love having the Cosmic Cube, Skull looks cool, especially with the mask on. Have him holding a blaster from another figure, Stilt-Man I think. Look forward to opening the rest!