UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLLLLLLLEEEASSSEEE GIVE US AN ARMOR HALL. PLLLLLEEEEASE..ironman2.gif

How would you feel about a collector's case...

...that looked like The Cellar, Tony's underground stash of armors?

I would feel quite nicely about that. Yes. Yes indeed.

HECK YES.

Either a collector case or make it into a standing display. ironman2.gifironmanclassicsilver.gifironmanclassicgold.gifironmanstealth.gifironmanultimate.gif

MUST HAVE those armors in minimate form!! My first thought after seeing the trailer is minimates.. second thought, can't wait for the movie!

Haha same! I was more excited about the possibility of seeing the minimate versions of the armors than to see them in the movie.

I really like the design of the Iron Man helmets, they just keep getting better and better for each movie. Are any of the faceplates going to be removable like the helmets from the Iron Man 1 minimates?

And the box set is very extended. It's long, I mean.

A shockini collector and a minimate collector were standing on the banks of a river taking a piss. The shockini collector says "This water is really cold." The minimate collector says "Yeah, and it's deep too."

rimshot.gif

I hope I'm more interested in additional armors when I see the minimates, because what I saw in the trailer was underwhelming. They seemed more like a bunch of Hasbro Iron Man variants than movie armors with real thought put into them, except for "Hulkbuster" which is just hideous.

We are definitely making more armors. Not sure if we'll have the specific armors you guys want, but we'll have some.

And the box set is very extended. It's long, I mean.

....long like horizontal? like this?

Hmmm.... ironman2.gifironmanclassicsilver.gifironmanclassicgold.gifironmanstealth.gifironmanultimate.gif

This unofficial armor guide (link includes potential major SPOILERS) shows a bunch of different rumored armors for the movie (according to screenrant)

Some honorable mentions include:

Stealth, Aquatic, Asgardian Destroyer, Brute(Hulkbuster), RESCUE (Pepper Potts), Heartbreaker, Deep Space, Godkiller

Edited by kaipo

What's long and hard and full of Iron Men? Our box set.

Can you tell us when the reveal will be? I'm just curious if pictures will be out there before May.. I figure by the time we get a few weeks out from the movie open date that just about every suit will be known and there won't be any more secret armors..

I loved the Borders Book store variants.. I'm hoping that more than one specialty store orders exclusive armors so we can see as many unique ones as possible.

Just got back from a TRU run and found the IM3 Lego sets. The big one has a major potential spoiler:

Pepper Potts in the Mark XLII!

What's long and hard and full of Iron Men? Our box set.

Can you tell us when the reveal will be? I'm just curious if pictures will be out there before May.. I figure by the time we get a few weeks out from the movie open date that just about every suit will be known and there won't be any more secret armors..

I loved the Borders Book store variants.. I'm hoping that more than one specialty store orders exclusive armors so we can see as many unique ones as possible.

Not sure when we'll be revealing the box set. Or the TRU figures. There are still some embargos in place for when we're allowed to show some items. Closer to the movie than you might think. Once I confirm some dates, I should be able to show a couple more next week.

An unusually serious spoiler from me about the Mk.XLVII 47 armour .....

.......end of 'Avengers' movie Stark is on Mk.VII suit by the time we get to IM3 he has produced 39 drones that he can control from his Mk.XLVII suit .....

-buttmirymate

Let's stick to the Roman numerals it's far more irritating than using those easy Arabic numerals.

Edited due to my ropey arithmetical skills

Three months later & there's little point in keeping the spoilers is there ?