UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m little confused on how the whole kickstarter thing works. Am I right in my understanding that if the project does not reach the $88,000 goal then the donator does not pay anything, but of course that would also mean that the donator would not receive the package they chose? So if I order one of the signed Agent 88 promo blanks, the only way I’ll get the blank is if the project reaches its goal? Thanks for any clarification on this.

^^^ That's correct Santos. Kickstarter is an "all or nothing" type deal. If Digger reaches or surpasses the 88K he's set then people's CC's get charged and they receive their rewards. If he doesn't reach the goal, he doesn't get any money and people don't get charged. I hope this encourages more Multiversers to contribute now because a 'wait and see' approach will insure these Minimates don't get made.

Edited by Fujis

Mates,

I'll be posting any updates here for the AGENT 88 project for those of you that are interested. We could really use your support to make this project happen.

At 8 pm EST TONIGHT we will be putting up the last 88 A88 RED Minimates. All of them will be signed. Please spread the word. Comic Con put us radically behind with our campaign and we need to catch up fast.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1460783231/agent-88-the-web-series

Thanks for your support in all this. Anything that anyone ever needs of me please ask . My personal email is diggerart@gmail.com.

Peace

DIG

post-6559-0-62187100-1342817043_thumb.jp

post-6559-0-37801500-1342817063_thumb.jp

Mates,

I started a new topic AGENT 88 and Im going to post there if you're interested please come there. Time is burning and we're shorthanded. Thanks!

D

^^^ That's correct Santos. Kickstarter is an "all or nothing" type deal. If Digger reaches or surpasses the 88K he's set then people's CC's get charged and they receive their rewards. If he doesn't reach the goal, he doesn't get any money and people don't get charged. I hope this encourages more Multiversers to contribute now because a 'wait and see' approach will insure these Minimates don't get made.

EXACTLY ! All or Nothing!

now if you could convince DST to let you put up that gold vorin also I know there is a flock of us that would be on that like flys on shit haha. def going to put something down to support you just not sure what my budget can handle atm :)

now if you could convince DST to let you put up that gold vorin also I know there is a flock of us that would be on that like flys on shit haha. def going to put something down to support you just not sure what my budget can handle atm :)

Thanks man!! I have a Vorin from my grab bag- you can have mine.

Thanks man!! I have a Vorin from my grab bag- you can have mine.

you are my new found hero! I can put my few money towards ur kickstarter!

EDIT: I sent you a msg with my info and just really want to tell you how much I do appreciate this and really shows how much of a stand up guy you are!

Edited by b00sted

you are my new found hero! I can put my few money towards ur kickstarter!

EDIT: I sent you a msg with my info and just really want to tell you how much I do appreciate this and really shows how much of a stand up guy you are!

Yeah, what a stand-up guy - he gives a Gold Vorin to the guy who begged not the first guy on the forum to back the project... :tongue:

And Digger, I think a few of us are still waiting for an answer on which 8 Minimates are included in the '8 for 88'. As I said, I'm already in for that one but I'd love to know which 2 are missing so I can pledge whatever else is needed to get them.

Hey Digger - was great to see you at the panel! I was the dude who won the Agent 88 Promo after my question!

Can i just ask you to confirm something about the grabswag-bag for me: I've seen a couple of posts by others that have left me wondering if it has the Gold Vorin in it?

Or is the picture with all the loot (including the Agent 88 promo & the Gold Vorin) *not* the contents of the grab swag bag?

This post seems to indicate no gold Vorins, but a page later This post shows Vorin in his little baggie amongst the loot.

I'm just weighing up options for the kick-starter campaign & if Vorin is in the Grab Swag bag, i might have to bid on one of the packs that include it :thumbsup:

EDIT: Sorry - Swag Bag, not Grab Bag

Edited by Nessex

Nessex, I believe Digger stated Gold Vorin and Agent 88 cannot mix due to licensing issues. But I agree that picture really confuses me cause that is clearly a gold vorin in the picture! We need Digger clarity again, lol

In other news, anyone else have issues buying more than 1 agent 88? It would only allow me to buy 1. :confused:

Also anyone else in this community put in the $1100 for the custom single minimate figure?

Edited by highassroller

In other news, anyone else have issues buying more than 1 agent 88? It would only allow me to buy 1. :confused:

I am wondering the same thing as I would like to get more than one backing want to back the 18$ one and the 88$ minimate one.

Edited by b00sted

Okay I had to get my wife to log in as a new account to buy a second one. I usually keep 1 opened and 1 sealed of everything, and was gonna be a good samaritan and get BHM one, but damn it, I think I need to call my mother to get a third! Sorry BHM, I tried, but I just moved to the south and don't know too many folks here.

Yeah, you can't seem to add more than 1 item per email address/registered account.

I was able to log in with 3 different email accounts to get a total of:

two agent 88 minimates

one custom 1:1 Custom Mate.

I do not have any more email addresses to use so I guess my donation stops at about 1,100.00, wish I could just add more items to an existing account.

DIG- Let me know if this is user error, cause I will donate more or if you have another Gold Vorin you want to SELL.

Edited by highassroller

you would be surprised what a few big backers can do :)

Digger should see about them blogging about it on io9.com to give ti a bit more exposure too!