UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word if we're going to see any additional Marvel Now costumes after this wave?

Since Marvel Now is basically what Marvel looks like... uh, now, any modern version of a character we're looking at is a Now costume. Can't imagine everybody we do going forward will be Silver Age. Although a few '90s costumes need doing.

Yes like X-Factor

^THIS^

^^^^^^^^ This very much indeed. And a 90s Warpath, Sunspot, and Siryn for completion of 90s X-Force. ^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by MST3KFan

RE: Marvel NOW!

If we were to get an Uncanny Avengers boxset I'd be really content as far as comic-mates go amidst all this movie madness coming out.

If we were to get an Uncanny X-Men boxset on top of that? WOAH, would I be spoiled...

I second this completely, Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-men and my Marvel Now! life would be made

RE: Marvel NOW!

If we were to get an Uncanny Avengers boxset I'd be really content as far as comic-mates go amidst all this movie madness coming out.

If we were to get an Uncanny X-Men boxset on top of that? WOAH, would I be spoiled...

I second this completely, Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-men and my Marvel Now! life would be made

thirded...

...and please include a carol danvers captain marvel kiss.gif

I really like Ms./Captain Marvel's new costume, just wish she had a better haircut, she and Songbird both got jipped by their artists.

That's my favourite feature on Ms. Danvers :) ...but at least if/when we get a captain marvel minimate you'll finally be able to give her the tresses you think she deserves ;)

So I've really enjoyed All New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men so far, would love to get a modern Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers, and a boxset of Cyclops, Magik, Magneto and Emma Frost.

In fact with Dazzler and the Stepford Cuckoos joining the Uncanny X-men, we have the perfect opportunity for an amazing wave
Emma and Scott, Magik and Magneto, Current Dazzler and Stepford Cuckoo, and 70s Disco Dazzler and Stepford Cuckoo but then again we'd never get 6 Female Figures in one wave.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

So I've really enjoyed All New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men so far, would love to get a modern Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers, and a boxset of Cyclops, Magik, Magneto and Emma Frost.

In fact with Dazzler and the Stepford Cuckoos joining the Uncanny X-men, we have the perfect opportunity for an amazing wave

Emma and Scott, Magik and Magneto, Current Dazzler and Stepford Cuckoo, and 70s Disco Dazzler and Stepford Cuckoo but then again we'd never get 6 Female Figures in one wave.

if we even got half of what you mentioned i'd just.....i'd just.....*swoon*

...but seriously a new kitty is overdue :)