UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kang the Conqueror discussion

Mirymate

I really hope it's a new Wanda, but even a "Kirby Cap" could be a pleasant "necessary evil" figure. Think 1st Appearance Thor in terms of style and quality.

And a First Appearance / Kirby Cap, done as well as First Appearance Thor, would be pretty cool. And would complete the Avengers box we got from years ago.

Except it would be more a Don Heck Cap, if it were for v1#23, than Kirby. Still cool, but a level lower on the cool-o-meter.

Could also be the Englehart time travel story to the old west, which could include Thor, Moondragon or the Two-Gun Kid. :thumbsup:

Ah, the epilogue arc of the Celestial Madonna story. Very good call. That would make Thor the potential "tent pole" character, and Moondragon or Two-Gun for the last slot.

yb also suggested that it could be a wave 44 companion set- Hawkeye, Kang, Nick Fury, and Black Widow.

So that's three potential sets, and I don't think I would mind any combination of these characters. Hell, an updated Hawkeye and Kang? You could add a pair of identical Spider-Men and I would still be thrilled.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope it's a new Wanda, but even a "Kirby Cap" could be a pleasant "necessary evil" figure. Think 1st Appearance Thor in terms of style and quality.

Except it would be more a Don Heck Cap, if it were for v1#23, than Kirby. Still cool, but a level lower on the cool-o-meter.

That's true... except, I'm going off the Kirby cover for Cap whereas I was using the Heck Ravonna from the interiors. ;)

Edited by Mystery Man

It looked like a 'slow news' day when I logged on today....until I delved into the 'picture' thread ,the conversation made me feel that I may have missed something :confused: "Maybe I'd better check the Kang thread?" thought I ,at first the same overwhelming feeling that something had happened without anyone telling me <_< !

I'm now up to speed so thank you very much .

The possibility that the characters from the first American comic I ever owned..... when it was newsstand fresh....were going to be announced in Minimate form wouldn't intrest me for a bloody minute would it ???????

post-638-0-60476900-1335346410_thumb.jpg Why didn't some bugger wake me ? What's up with you bloody lot?

Green Pietro & a non-pink Scarlet Witch .......Hawkeye :wub:

Swordsman....I have longed for that character. :sad:

Hell, all the speculation should go out the window. Swordsman? Sure why not. Mockingbird? Hey, sounds good. Falcon and Baron Zemo? Would not surprise me this morning. It's a new day today, and suddenly anything seems possible. Why? Cause Kang and Grim Reaper will be announced. :thumbsup:

What's our next campaign? My vote goes to any cosmic character you pick.

Regardless of what anyone else says, the next character is Squirrel Girl (who is totally cosmic since beating such cosmic beings as Thanos, Terrax, Fin Fang Foom and Ego the Living Planet among others). Get on board before you just look like you're jumping on the bandwagon.

LOVING the new MMMV color scheme. So, so, so pretty. Purple is my favorite color! Which is why I am almost as happy as you all to have Kang... and a new Hawkeye, as well.

Next up, I'm "Kang-paigning" for Purple Man, Dragon Man, Wizard, Trapster, Medusa and Graviton.