UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kang the Conqueror discussion

Mirymate

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this speculation has me more interested in learning about convention box sets than I ever have before. Props to Zach for tossing out the lifeline with the possibility that ONE of those 4 could show up this summer.

I know I may be in the minority here but Winter Soldier is pretty far down on my MUST HAVE list since it would be the 4th version of Bucky Barnes made into Minimate form. I'm not saying that I don't want him.. I just place higher desire towards the totally new.

1. Falcon (My Avengers display is incomplete without him)

2. Kang (his close friends call him Kangers, Special K or K-Dizzle)

After that.. whatevs. I'll buy Winter Soldier and Zemo if made, hell, I'd buy Nemo the fish if he were a minimate. :) I'm just hoping to see these first two sometime in the next year. Also, props to the animated show A:EMH for their Kang episodes which helped get me on board as a proud sponser of the Minikang Multiverse.

Edited by The Vox

• 1 month later...

I don't think it's even about Kang anymore; the idea of Kang has become greater than Kang himself. Kang has become shorthand for all our unfulfilled Minimate desires. Only through meditation on the emptiness of Kang, and acceptance that Kang is fleeting, will we be able to achieve true enlightenment.

ugh. I just want the talk to end. You guys have built this up so much that I fear that what they put out will not make you guys happy as you all have in your mind what the perfect "he who's name I will not say" should look like. I hope I'm wrong. Excuse me while I go throw up now for thinking about this purple evil guy.

ugh. I just want the talk to end. You guys have built this up so much that I fear that what they put out will not make you guys happy as you all have in your mind what the perfect "he who's name I will not say" should look like. I hope I'm wrong. Excuse me while I go throw up now for thinking about this purple evil guy.

:nopity:

Miry :stick: Webs

I believe I can express my feeling on the matter with a single word...

Edited by Mirymate

I have had a long, lousy couple of weeks (and it's not near over yet).

THIS just made all that worth it. YEAH, BOY! I can't wait, I can't wait!

I especially love how he doesn't have a bulky torso cover, so there won't be any custom-cutting on my part so he can raise his arms.

MAN OH MAN OH MAN! If I turn up the brightness on my picture I can even see his angry eyes, some color, part of his mouth and the lines on his boots.

This is the best EVER and I'm sooo thankful to Zach and Chuck and whoever else made it happen. My fav-o-rite Marvel bad guy that hasn't been made is on his way! I just hope I don't get hit by a train first!

Seriously, I'll buy at least 20 of this guy.

Edited by Mystery Man

Dr. Who in a special "time-traveller" 2-pack.

Well, Dr. Who was a Marvel UK property at one point in the 80's... even teamed with original Death's Head. So...