UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks! I also have the batcave, batmobile, batcycle and some other sets up on another shelf but no minimates with them so I didn't ad those pics. The one big gaping hole in my collection wishes is either the Flash mini flyer or the javelin set with Flash and Martian Manhunter. I found all the other sets in stores but just didn't have luck with those ones. I guess its good there is going to be a flash in an upcoming dc wave!

I know mine aren't as impresive as some most of them that have been posted on here but I thought I would at least try.. and yes I am in love with phoenixes :biggrin: post-1666-1186723566_thumb.jpgpost-1666-1186723604_thumb.jpgpost-1666-1186723632_thumb.jpgpost-1666-1186723694_thumb.jpgpost-1666-1186723724_thumb.jpg

I love your collection pics there and some of the poses you've put your mates in. I love your Sigma 6 Joe guys there too that is one of my other collecting obsessions (although no where near my minimates). Its also great to see that I am not the only one who purchased mighty beanz to get some characters that I liked!

:lol: I love Vans!!!!!

me too =)

I own like 6 pairs lol, some slip ons, some not.

man, i saw this sweet pair down town at this skate shop, had this crazy chinese art on it. they were only like $50, but they did not have my size :( they were slip ons

6 pairs, that is mos def

keep that awesome minimates collection and vans collection coming

:lol: I love Vans!!!!!

me too =)

I own like 6 pairs lol, some slip ons, some not.

man, i saw this sweet pair down town at this skate shop, had this crazy chinese art on it. they were only like $50, but they did not have my size :( they were slip ons

6 pairs, that is mos def

keep that awesome minimates collection and vans collection coming

I HATE when that happens! every time I see a super sweet pair that I just HAVE to get, they don't have anywhere near my size. oh, and I will keep both going steady ;)

I do really need some shelves though. I have some really awesome figures I want to put up, but I just need to buy shelves. I guess if I spent less money on dvd's... I could get some shelves.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice set up WW4M.

One of these days I'll take shots of mine. Currently I'm out of room and I still have another 30-ish to set up & display. Trying to figure out how to add height to my display without altering/taking away from what I've got going already. :(

I was tempted to complete the task of setting up all of my doubles, but as most of have plenty, I also have tons of doubles. I am way too lazy for that...

I was thinking about buying some rad wall mounted, glass display cases and going all out. Maybe after I complete the collection. Only a few more to go...

I was thinking about buying some rad wall mounted, glass display cases and going all out. Maybe after I complete the collection. Only a few more to go...

Excuse me baby, but there's only one Rad. And he does the mounting!

Oh yeah!

Glass display High Five!

Excuse me baby, but there's only one Rad. And he does the mounting!

Oh yeah!

Glass display High Five!

Good one!

I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok....its been awhile since posting any of my collection so I figured its time...

first up is a misc shelf, little Rocky, 24, Street Fighter and so on

IMG_4679.jpg

next is BSG and Star Trek and my family, minus me as I am curently getting a new torso done

IMG_4680.jpg

My Star Trek transporter display...thanks Stinkhead!

IMG_4697.jpg

now my DC shelf

IMG_4681.jpg

DC shelf right side

IMG_4693.jpg

DC shelf left side

IMG_4694.jpg

this is my wife, minimoms shelf

IMG_4682.jpg

blast from the past! the 3inch shelf

IMG_4683.jpg

next up is LOTR

IMG_4684.jpg

some extra mates in a city block set up

IMG_4685.jpg

one of my Marvel shelves

IMG_4687.jpg

my other Marvel shelf

IMG_4688.jpg

Marvel top shelf right side

IMG_4689.jpg

Marvel top shelf left side

IMG_4690.jpg

Marvel bottom shelf left side

IMG_4691.jpg

Marvel bottome shelf right side

IMG_4692.jpg

My special box, home to my bomber mate, my AA board MotM mate and very soon another special one

IMG_4695.jpg

Hope you guys like them!

Jeff of the Minis

Nice collections but - You guys really should learn how to use thumbnails....

Damn this thread took forever to load!

T.

A very salient point. Believe it or not but not everybody is on broadband/adsl connections yet.

While MMMV is capable of hosting pics it's always appreciated when members use an online photo-hosting site such as photobucket to post their pics from. It's saves bandwidth for the site and for the people browsing the site.

Not an admonition as such, just something to bear in mind for the future.

I had thought about doing thumbnails, but I am still a novice at posting pics and was unsure how to get them to link as thumbs then blow up to bigger pics when clicked..all my stuff is on photobucket and if I resize it, it stays that small :( it was late when I finally got all these done...wanted to hurry and take them before anything bumped the shelves...this is the first time in almost a year that all my shelves are organized and standing...wont last long before some fall over though lol

Jeff of the Minis