Beast (Astonishing)

Colossus (Astonishing)

Iceman

Firestar

Black-Cat

Sentry (New Avengers)

Captain America

Spider-Woman (x2)

Riot Attack Spider-Man (x2, New Avengers)

Cable

Bishop

Sandman

Silver Sable

Spider-Man (Ben Reily)

Spider-Man (unmasked, w/web backpack)

Doc Ock

Rogue

Mystique

DC:

Batman (classic colors)

Joker

Harley Quinn

OMAC

ETC:

Morrigan

Demetri

*added Rogue/Mystique

*Found Morrigan/Demetri in a Hastings today, 3.99, only MM's they had.

I might like actually post pictures of it sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive just made pics of my collection

here they are

the most left stand

the middle space

the most right stand

the left space

the whole thing

all customs in there are made by me except for the 2.5 Hulk (Jatta Pake) and the Thor (Luke314pi)

Hah, found it! yeah, squishy boobs. http://www.toymania.com/columns/spotlight/msblackcat.shtml Like I said, I'm on the lookout for a loose one. :P

Wow... sooo tidy :biggrin: And your customs? :unsure:

here they are

the most left stand

the middle space

the most right stand

the left space

the whole thing

all customs in there are made by me except for the 2.5 Hulk (Jatta Pake) and the Thor (Luke314pi)

Neat collection- nice idea for the stands!

Well, I finally got my mates set up the way I like 'em. They are in one of the empty cabinets in my cube at work. I'm going to run out of space in there pretty quick the way things are comming out this year. I'd like to get some acrylic cases to put them in, but this is good for now. Anyway, enjoy

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s198/blacksun1520/

BS

Hahhaaha That's sure an original idea :biggrin:

here they are

the most left stand

the middle space

the most right stand

the left space

the whole thing

Neat collection- nice idea for the stands!

thanks, i have another cewl stand at my custom page

*points* I see mine!

lol yea ur ironman is very cherished in my collection ;)

i just had to replace the torso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heeeeey, i never posted to this thread.... did i?

heh... i keep mine on my desktop where i can easily play with them... or... knock them over while i'm playing an MMO frantically...

full desktop shot (also smaller/low-rez for dialups)

::Warning High-rez photos ahead::

(heh, what good are pictures if you can't zoom in and scrutinize every fiddly detail?)

Left Side of the Desk

Center of the Desk

Right side of the Desk

Top of my Hard-drive

Sadly there's no room for my Batcave or the other Batplane... so they're currently in storage.

Also, the mini-flyers are behind the large-batmobile (which is in turn behind the SF figures)... couldn't hold the camera at a good angle to get everything in that shot without it being super blurry.

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice collection! I like how you've arranged them, mixing the different series so as the evolving designs work to compliment each other, rather then contrast. You are well into it now, lol. :D

this is my set up thanks to will work 4 mates for the designer case and a few variants i got a few new ones since the pic and i keep my top 20 favs in front of me on my desk but that is pretty much it i still accept donations

post-724-1181311542_thumb.jpg

post-724-1181311624_thumb.jpg

post-724-1181311733_thumb.jpg

post-724-1181311881_thumb.jpg

post-724-1181311947_thumb.jpg

post-724-1181312039_thumb.jpg

Nice display case, very proffesional. I'd love to have my entire collection all on one amazing enclosed bookcase like that, but due to all the other toys I collect half of my 'Mates spend time in storage, while the rest is spread through three rooms of my house.

I really like how you've arranged the C3, I might try that with my batwings, standing them on end. Very smart!

thank you very much the rest of my toy collection is spread out also, ww4m travels all the time and 1 of his stores close to my house told him to throw it out and he was like hey cow grab the truck it was to far to take back to his house so i win by default sweet sweet default i love it, i know it kills him to look at it so i try to shove it in his face when ever i can

Great set up there cow! How did WW4M get you that case and where can I get one?!

Fujis,

Thecow55 is my older brother. He is the dude that got me started on this crazy adventure through Minimate land.

Anyways, I live in Atlanta, but I have 15 stores in the Southeast and Midwest. We had that bitchin' Ecko case (it locks, and has all real wood around the base, not pictured. There is also a locking storage cabinet at the bottom.) and we finished using it at my store in Louisville (thecow55's stomping ground). Anyways, I wanted to take it, but I don't have a pickup truck, and that case is real wood! That means heavy! So, I had to be the awesome guy that I am and let him come get it. Now I just get jealous when I come to visit, because my mate collection is on bookcase shelves, which is not as nice as the designer case. I have yet to find an adequate case for my little guys (all 400 +). I still have way more mates than thecow55 does, so it's all good. If I had another case, I would love to swing it your way, but there is no more. But, if I ever come across another one...it's yours.

WW4M

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, you must be a diehard Phoenix fan if you sought out the Mighty Beans.

You do get penalized for not having Palahniuk's Invisible Monsters though. That reminds me I really need to buy the rest of Palahniuk's stuff.

Thanks for noticing...Funny enough I do own it and Haunted. Monsters is on loan and Haunted I have the hardback so it is with those kinds of books. As far as the mighty beans I actually bought the packs and got lucky enough to pull them.

I also went with the hotwheels type display turned on it's side. I really like the "clean" look it gives me, and I don't have to worry about the mates falling over like dominoes. It is tough to get good pictures though, the case has a mirrored background. Here are a few pics:

Marvel mates

DC mates

Galactus max

Sentinal max

wide shot

I've ordered my third of these cases now, I should have it any day. I've got to put the BSG mates somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this here is my first post on the multiverse forums. I have been reading and using this forum for my minimates collecting for some time and I am now just venturing into actually posting and I just recently started my own blog, and since I love minimates so so very much I figure this is the first forum I should start with. I am an avid toy collector but minimates are my main obsession currently athough I do collect quite a bit of other toy lines. I currently have 265 unique minimates (that will change when I get my Avengers next week) and 29 duplicates that I hope to start trying to make some customs with soon although after looking at some of you guy's customs I feel incredibly inadequate! So I am gonna try just one picture first here and if it works the way I want it to then I will post the rest of my pictures toute de suite!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...post&id=857

Well I obviously did something right because there are all my pictures so enjoy mine as I have enjoyed all of yours. Minimates RULE!!!!!

post-1769-1188153852_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188153934_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154065_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154134_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154179_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154228_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154307_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154362_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154429_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154481_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154557_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1188154601_thumb.jpg