UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

its sooo blurry that im dizzy :P

but it has a deadpool and thats ALL that counts ;)

I have the most unsteady hands ever. And yes, I love Deadpool. But you knew that.

yea me too but i manage though :)

everyone loves deadpool, whats not to love about his suicidle personality ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your collection is awesome TBT

how did you make the ultiamte iceman????

As for ult Iceman, wow he's been in there so long I forget :P

Just an old old custom using a Blue frodo with some decals that Nervous did WAY before we ever got a 'for real' iceman. The bandana is a modified and painted Ironfist mask and the ice slide is slightly modified Blue Frodo cape.

T.

Can we have some close-ups please TBT? And what's the poster next to the collection?

Your wish is my command :)

DSC03609.JPG

DSC03621.JPG

DSC03622.JPG

The poster is one that I had signed by Will Eisner at SDCC the yr before last and actually doesn't live there anymore!

T.

Lovely, sooo cool. B)

I really rate the customs in She-Things minimate collection. Especially the Ultimate Beast.

She-Thing, You've a bald Emma Frost right at the back in that pic, is it meant to be Moondragon or just a bald Emma Frost?

I really rate the customs in She-Things minimate collection. Especially the Ultimate Beast.

Personally, I LOVE that Ninja Spidey...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/jad...inimatesall.jpg

This is a link to my keeper collection pic. I think it would be large to show directly. Lego carrying cases TRU discount isle $1.99 each. They fold in 3 parts and velcro shut so I can take them on the road with me, theoretically (never have). I figured 3 would last longer than the toy line but boy was I pleasantly wrong! I wish I had about 5 more....

If you can find them,(i'll buy2-3) they were maybe $5.99 regularly. They are a great fit! Some loose haired mates have their hairpiece on one leg and then inserted. Bigger ones like Kingpin and ones with larger capes do fit very snug. They fold and unfold very easily, it's just canvas. They velcro closed. Folded shut they are maybe 11x11" and about 3" thick each. I can't wait to run out of room completely!!!!!

Hry TBT , I know someone asked you this before so sorry for askiing again I didnt see an answer... where can you get cases like the ones you have? thats an awesome set up!

Carney Plastics sells Hot Wheels 1:64 display cases in different sizes here and you can also find them at Display It here.

Although Timbo might have better info on where to get them since he's actually got them.

Hry TBT , I know someone asked you this before so sorry for askiing again I didnt see an answer... where can you get cases like the ones you have? thats an awesome set up!

Carney Plastics sells Hot Wheels 1:64 display cases in different sizes here and you can also find them at Display It here.

Although Timbo might have better info on where to get them since he's actually got them.

The ones I have were manufactured by Carney, good detective work Mr Fujis.

I didn't buy mine from their store though as there are places that are very slightly cheaper online.

The shelves they sit on are cheap $12 shelves from the container store.

T.

• 2 weeks later...

I've nearly gotten my MiniMate display finished, so:

Ant1.jpg Here's the whole thing

Ant2.jpg These are the right side shelves

Ant3.jpg These are the left side shelves

Ant4.jpg I've got something you don't have :)

Ant5.jpg Be a Hero...

Ant6.jpg I like cartoons... A little bit...

Ant7.jpg Big Z

Ant8.jpg Sideshow Buffy 12"ers

Ant9.jpg Entire Vault from the door

Ant10.jpg MiniMates again, Right side of display

Ant11.jpg MiniMates, Left side of dispaly

That's enough pics for now. Sorry some of them are sideways... I guess I should have taken the time to turn them.

I need to go back and patch some holes in that wall, but I was in a hurry to get the display done.

I had the shelves for the 'Mates made. They are all 3/16" Clear Acrylic. I added the "etched" logos to spice them up a bit. The cases for the blanks are diecast cases (Like TBT's only smaller) and they have the logos on them too.

The MiniMate Logo sign is flat cut 1/8" acrylic with a brushed aluminum laminate mounted to 1" thick foamcore. And, "No" I can't get you one ;)

There are short boxes of comics behind all of those Buffy figures. It's something I've always wanted - an entire wall of shelves, floor to ceiling. Unfortunately, I'm running out of room, and the comics have to be hidden by the figures.

Very Nice Antacost :)

Looking very sharp there, Lots of cool stuff.

I love those lil 6x cases and might get to some for the over flow I'm starting to get from my cases.

Can I ask how/where you got the etching done cos it looks great?

Also good to see the bomb has such a special home ;)

T.

Deadpool spies with his little eyes... Him! Awesome bust! Big anime fan? Seriously, that display rocks. if I ever get a good camera, I'll put better pictures of mine, and maybe my Marvel Legends, who reside on my floor right now, as I am DEAD out of room.