UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates at C2E2

MisterMiracle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I don't recall seeing the Viewtiful Joe, Taskmaster, and Dormammu Minimates before (though I might have just forgotten).

Nice to know that Doc Strange should have a villain soon.

Nice to see C.Viper, Taskmaster, Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu in the flesh/plastic. Definitly looking forward to adding those to my collection :D. RGB and Universal look great as well.

Like others have said, I hope more photos appear seen, maybe with an announcement or two.

That purple pumpkin guy from the Real Ghostbusters line is going to make a nice base for a Sandman custom.

Oh, and I can't BELIEVE that guy got the big Nazi Gorilla from the Hellboy comics line for $20 :verymad: .

Edited by hellpop

What about pink! Try & get more ladies into minimates

I would totally buy a pink BattleBeast gator!

Has anyone been along to this to see for themselves or are there pics anywhere of the Phonix MVC3 minimate? The production art for it mentioned it would have the Femmes Fatales Medusa hair, but the image and prototype shown had the Marvel wave 34 Jean hair. I'm keen to see if she will actually end up with that cool medusa piece or if it was just a typo . . .

So just to clarify...

There isn't a free promo minimate at C2E2 this year?

Because I'm going tomorrow (Sunday) but didn't go Friday or Saturday, and I was honestly wondering about whether or not I had to keep my eyes peeled for a battle beast or a... blank, or somethin'.

PS. Did anything interesting get revealed at the Minimates panel today? That was one of the things I'd prefered to have gone Saturday for, but misc circumstances made Sunday the day I be goin'... heh.

So just to clarify...

There isn't a free promo minimate at C2E2 this year?

Because I'm going tomorrow (Sunday) but didn't go Friday or Saturday, and I was honestly wondering about whether or not I had to keep my eyes peeled for a battle beast or a... blank, or somethin'.

PS. Did anything interesting get revealed at the Minimates panel today? That was one of the things I'd prefered to have gone Saturday for, but misc circumstances made Sunday the day I be goin'... heh.

Bring cookies just in case! :thumbsup:

Nah, I kinda like not having Kang. It gives us something to look forward to. I hope he's the very last Minimmate ever made. That way we will get him, but you have to work for it, you know?

Tampo paint is really expensive in both cost and time - sometimes its cheaper to do a sculpted piece than tampo print (Spider-Man is one of the most expensive) which is one reason we're seeing more sculpted pieces

INTERESTING! At least we know they are listening, and why the sudden increase in sculpted pieces.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

at this point,i think kang is the way that we can get DST to give us other stuff we want, if they keep not making kang we can say "if you cant make him, atleast make so and so".

anyway GREAT news to hear MODOK might be in the MVC line and also its awsome to know they have rights to all 3 games....i doubt we will see only 3 waves, if they come out at toysrus we will see tons more

Supposedly someone looked at the code on the MvC3 disc, and there was data on Doc Ock and Frank West--leading some to speculate that those could be the next two characters released.

Supposedly someone looked at the code on the MvC3 disc, and there was data on Doc Ock and Frank West--leading some to speculate that those could be the next two characters released.

A frank west minimate?!?My dreams will be answered if he comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gif

Regarding their license covering all the Marvel vs Capcom games...

Assuming that indeed covers Marvel vs Capcom 2...

*Gets on knees and prays to Minimate Gods*

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE... let this lead to a Marrow Minimate.

Because frankly, she's one of my absolute favorite characters, but I'm fully aware she's kindof... D-List in the greater Marvel Universe... and this is probably the best chance she's ever gonna get toward being made.