UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 5: Fighting for Japan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The students of South High have a secret in their midsts. Magic girls attend their school. They compete in The Tournament of Fighters, but in the end, only one can win. Who will be granted their heart's fondest desire?

DSC00553copy.jpg

This is Hitomi. She attents South Prefecture highschool, in Nishinomiya City, Japan. She enjoys computers but they don't seem to like her very much. She speaks passable English and is trying to teach herself German. Her best friend for more than a decade has been (Drgnbrn316's character), and the two are nigh inseparable. They share all but two classes together, and live minutes apart. On slow, quiet days they enjoy chess. Or shopping. Mostly shopping. Lately though, things have started to change.

Gifted from birth by the Wing Brand on her left arm, Hitomi recently discovered that she can turn into a super powered warrior. When her Wing Brand glows, she becomes Kamikasi, the Divine Wind. Armed with her GAU-17/A machine gun, she mows down opponents more than three times her size. Her wings grant her the power of flight and extraordinary speed, making her lightning quick. When speed and stopping power aren't enough, however, she draws on her ultimate weapon, Ame-no-nuhoko "heavenly jewelled spear", the naginata that created Japan itself. When she strikes, the whole world knows her power. Kamikasi shares a slight mutual weakness to water with her feline arch nemesis, a fact that neither of them have been able to exploit.

While others entered The Tournament of Fighters for more noble causes, Kamikasi is more secretive than most, leading a double life that even Hitomi is not fully aware of. Whatever her heart's desire truly is, she's keeping it to herself.

I had an idea for mine today when I was sculpting some Thinker artmates bases, so I was able to get some of the pieces sculpted. Now that I have the ball rolling, I hope to be done with him in about a week. :)

i haven't started my entrees yet, but i have the paint, pieces and ideas done, after i get through testing this week ill start on them during the coming weekend :)

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've been on here...^^;

Anyway here's what I made for Charitymates 5.

post-168-0-57597400-1304686779_thumb.jpg

A mysterious and powerful fighter skilled in hand-to-hand combat, nun-chucks, and swordsmanship

code named: Blackest Knight is

Part of a group known a Xcalibur, an organization who's ideals and motives are still unknown to the world,

has joined this world wide fighting tournmaent while wielding a powerful Excalibur

passed down to those worthy to unleash it's mighty power, may soon reveal the true goal of Xcalibur.

Here are some action shots I took

post-168-0-97602600-1304686995_thumb.jpgpost-168-0-84804400-1304687117_thumb.jpgpost-168-0-68174400-1304687234_thumb.jpgpost-168-0-08370900-1304687291_thumb.jpg

post-168-0-57597400-1304686779_thumb.jpgpost-168-0-00866800-1304687412_thumb.jpgpost-168-0-59783400-1304687448_thumb.jpgpost-168-0-30212700-1304687485_thumb.jpg

Also if you want to see more then check out my blog where I have more pictures in a slideshow

that shows how he first looked and who he transformed into what he is now.

I've locked in the look of my character, and I'm just lacking a bit of touch up paint and it should be done. Of course, I'm still shopping for names, but that should click in place soon (I hope).

Then its just a matter of shipping it. My last Charitymate entry died during transit so it never made it to auction. Hopefully I can come up with something a bit more safe this time.

I've got a ton of sculpted parts for this one. The layering and dry time are the killers for me. If all goes according to plan, I should have it ready for painting this weekend.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

A new fighter has entered the ring!

Eep Chun

download3o.jpg

Eep Chun,one of the most skilled fighters on this world.Trained by the elemental gods themselves,Eep Chun posseses the power of great knowledge and wisdom,along with elemental fists.On his left fist is the power of fire,while on the right,the power of electricity and storms.Not alot is known of this fighter,all that is known is that he is one of the greatest fighters in the world,and when he starts fighting,nothing can stop him! Eep's main reason to join the Tournament of fighters,to bring peace throughout earth and to stop violence.

Eep Chun is based off of two great fighters,real life grandmaster Ip man,the trainer of Bruce lee,and Raiden from Mortal Kombat

Ka'ge

download5r.jpg

Ka'ge,a demon warrior from Hell,is the lord of shadows,and the leader of the Ya'Mi clan.Personaly taught by the Lord of Darkness himself ,Ka'ge represents all that is evil,and will destroy his elemental opposite,Eep Chun,any chance he gets.His main reason for joining the Tournament of fighters,to destroy Eep once and for all.

Ka'ge is inspired by Scorpion,Sub-Zero,and Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat,while his name in Japanese means Shadows,his clan means Darkness.

Also here are profiles of my Fighters

Ka'Ge

downloadoq.jpg

J.C.

download2p.jpg

Cain

download1v.jpg

Eep

download4.jpg

My submission for CharityMates 5:

Kishin, The Lord of the Crimson Ogres

Summoned to Earth by powerful wizards seeking to access untapped magicks, the angry ogre Kishin greeted his summoners with brutal death. Trapped in this plane, Kishin has only one desire: to return to his Demon Realm where he rules the Crimson Ogres.

He has traveled the world, seeking wizards, priests, or any individual that may have power to open the portal needed to cross realms. With his soul-draining whip, he is able to drain the life essence of his victim and channel it into his mystical katana.

With his last breath, an ancient mystic told Kishin of the Tournament of Fighters, and that only by defeating all of the warriors will he be able to open the portal to return to his realm.

DemonLord03.jpg

DemonLord01.jpg

DemonLord02.jpg

DemonLord05.jpg

DemonLord04.jpg