UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 5: Fighting for Japan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok even though this is technically a finished custom, after seeing the images, i need to go back and repaint him a bit, but here ya go:

here is my first fighter: Fuse

A being created out of rage and hate, hate that boiled into flame and turned his skin to charcoal, this creature now exists only for one purpose, to create chaos, due to his uncontrollable rage he lacks intelligance, so it is unknown as to how he enter or even knew about the tournament but if he wins...the world will burn...hotter then his temper:

fuse.jpg

fuse2.jpg

fuse3.jpg

fuse4.jpg

Lukas Rand looks amazing Bob! The top knot is a nice touch. Reminds me of a samurai version of Luke Cage.

BTW: Thanks for the Kodiak plug on BAMF.

You're welcome. And for the samurai Luke Cage thought: go read what inspired me. :tongue:

Undeadpool, I like the bulked up version of Fuse. The color scheme gives that Thing piece really the look of burning charcoal. Nice idea!

Edited by Bob Harris

There are many competitors in The Tournament of Fighters, but in the end, only one can win. Who will be granted their heart's desire?

Herold Ramirez was once a soldier. After being diagnosed with PTSD, he was discharged from the military and went to work as an accountant. After a few years he began feeling better, so he stopped taking his medication. That was the day his life changed. On his way to work, a cute little puppy licked his leg. Convinced that he was not infected, Herold chopped off his own leg to save his life. At that moment he vowed to hunt down every dog he came across until he found the puppy that cost him his leg. He began killing any dog her met and sewing their pents into his clothes. When Herold heard about the Tournament of Fighters, he decided to enter, vowing to rid the world of dogs once and for all. Part Rambo, part Captain Ahab, Herold's heart's desire is clear: The death of one cute little fuzzball.

Notes: I was going to sculpt a puppy, but I ran out of time. Also, he comes with an axe, I just forgot to take the pic.

post-51-0-08931900-1306268325_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-93853100-1306268385_thumb.jpg

There are many competitors in The Tournament of Fighters, but in the end, only one can win. Who will be granted their heart's desire?

Tetrax, the Endeavourer, is the scientist that was responsible for the creation of QT π and sending it to Earth. After detecting the robot’s destruction at the hands of H/K Athea, Tetrax made a near-fatal mistake. He fell into the open observation portal, crashing down to Earth. Lost and time-displaced, Tetrax ended up as a side show entertainment in 1950’s New Mexico. Enslaved and treated as little more than a wild animal, Tetrax, ever the brilliant scientist, devised a way out. After breaking his chains and escaping from the sideshow and even the government, Tetrax heard rumors of the upcoming Tournament of Fighters. His plan is simple yet elegant. Compete, defeat and then win. Once Tetrax his granted his heart’s desire, he shall return to his people and their armada shall rain down destruction upon the entire human race, leaving the Earth little more than a charred husk.

Tetrax, like all members of his species, is equipped from birth with astounding mental abilities. He can form a telekinetic shield, able to break the most unstoppable object, as long as his concentration holds out. Equipped with razor tipped claws, Tetrax can cut through Japanese steel, yet is delicate enough to perform the most elegant of brain surgeries. He is omni-directional and capable of moving at blinding speeds right side up or up side down. With no discernable head or face, his opponents are often left wondering where Tetrax’s weak spot is. Tetrax never has that problem, and often takes his time dismembering his victims while their primitive monkey minds try to compute. Tetrax does have a weakness though. Magic is illogical and therefore difficult for him to process.

post-51-0-24296300-1306272597_thumb.jpgpost-51-0-03215300-1306272724_thumb.jpgpost-51-0-43896600-1306272779_thumb.jpg

Atlas: The Reptilian Protector

download1v.jpg

Atlas Was a Reptilian Warrior in Ancient Greece,known famously for His incredible strength,and his Genius intellect.During the First Tournament of Fighters, Atlas's entire Race was killed an evil Ruler,in order to stop Atlas from Joining the Tournament,due to him having the upper hand.But that didnt stop him from joining.When word spread that Atlas was going to fight in the Tournament,the Evil Ruler captured Atlas,cut off his limbs and sent him into the far distant future.Founded by Cain,he was restored to health by the robot.When he awoke,he had a new hand,shoulder,leg and eye.When Cain told him of the Upcoming Tournament,and hearing the Evil Ruler would be there,he knew he had to join.When Cain and Atlas got to the tournament,he met a fighter by the name of Prometheus,which he felt he knew before...Atlas reason for joining: To get revenge on the Man that ruined his Life and Body.

downloadcb.jpg

Trivia:

Atlas is the brother of greek God Prometheus

Prometheus was the only,other than Atlas,to survive his extermination of his race,but,once he won the first Tournament,the Evil Ruler murdered him,seeing that he was the last reptilian.

When Yurei was created in Hell,Prometheus's soul took over its host,which is why Atlas has a strong bond to Prometheus ,as he will protect him at all times,and vice-versa,Although he does not know that that is his brothers soul in the humans body

Atlas was not scared of his surroundings,as he adapted to current times with his high intelligence

If it was not for Cain,there would be no Atlas.

download2d.jpg

There have been some great recent entries lately.

Undeadpool, the the paint job on the Thing chest really makes your fighter look great.

Dinobot, I love your non-human looking fighter. Ingenious use of parts.

And Brobot, I think Atlas may be my favorite out of all the fighters you've produced. Cyborg-lizard-person is a great concept, and you've pulled it off perfectly.

I keep getting inspired by Brobot's amazing customs to make more, but every time I make one it turns out to be little more than a QC, and he always pulls out yet another amazing custom and leaves me holding this small collection of sub-standard, non-molded pieces of crap. *sigh* Brobot, you're so amazing. I've got one more that I had already finished. I'll et it up today.

Heh. "puppy killer"

The Black Russian!

th_100_4221.jpg

th_100_4222.jpg

th_100_4205.jpg

th_100_4203.jpg

th_100_4231.jpg

th_100_4213.jpg

th_100_4215.jpg

th_100_4214.jpg

th_100_4224.jpg

th_100_4226.jpg

Aleksandr Prokhorov was the KGB's top agent in the 70's and at the peak of his career he was chosen for a dangerous black-ops mission: assassinate President Carter! Russian scientists, who had recently developed a teleportation device, would send Aleks to the White House where he would eliminate the target and give the Soviet Union the upper hand in the Cold War. Unfortunately the teleporter malfunctioned and sent Aleks into the future instead! Arriving in 2011 with amnesia (and a severe headache), the assassin knows only one thing: he must get back to 1979. Learning of Dr. Miceon and the Tournament of Fighters made his goal clear - he must qualify for the Tournament and coerce Dr. Miceon into helping him create a teleportation device so he can return to his time and complete his mission.

But one does not simply apply to the Tournament of Fighters! Many qualifying rounds lay ahead of Aleks and after a few vodkas in seedy bars and a few alleyway brawls he found a promoter, Qadashe 'Q' Qachung (a Mongolian horseman cum underground boxing promoter), and a new name: The Black Russian!

Armed with a plasma-powered hammer and sickle, The Black Russian will stop at nothing to get to Dr. Miceon!

The Black Russian is a semi-repainted Minimate. His hat comes from The Octopus, his cape from Moon Knight, his hammer from Thor (wave 16), the sickle is from Kubuki (chain cut off), his gloves from Thanos (Infinity Gaunlet), his legs from Sand Saref, his boots from Iron Man (Extremus Armor), and his arms and torso from Apollo (Final Bout). Can't remember who the belt is from...

The training diorama is made from two Cubes walls gluded together and comes with a B.O.B. (Body Opponent Bag), a kettlebell, a BOSU, boxing gloves, and some boxing paraphernalia/Russian propaganda on the wall!

Edited by Fujis

Everyone! Fight harder!

Little Tommy Campbell was playing superhero in his back yard one day, when he suddenly found himself in the middle of a battle between two Tournament of Fighter combatants. His 5 year old intellect unclear as to what was happening, Tommy leapt into battle and dealt the final blow to the eviler looking man of the two by kicking him in the shins. The match was called off do to interference, but Tommy had entered himself into the Tournament of Fighters. If he wins, he wants to be a superhero. He doesn't stand a chance.

Tommy has no powers, and only the limited strength mental capacity of a 5 year old boy. He is armed with a bath towel for a cape and two oven mitts. He is going to die.

post-51-0-60673000-1306452556_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-85020700-1306452585_thumb.jpg

Eriko001.jpg

Hi, I'm Eriko! :lol:

I go to South Prefecture Highschool with my bestest friend in the whole world, Hitomi. We're always having fun together. I like having fun!

Sometimes, when I get too excited, I can summon a giant sword! I don't know where it comes from, but I don't worry about it too much. I just try not to tear stuff up too much. People don't seem to like that. :happy:

Eriko002.jpg

I like cats too! They're so cute and cuddly! My favorite hat makes me look like a cat.

Sometimes I get really angry. :angry: My whole body starts to hurt, and then I black out. I'm not sure what happens after that, but when I wake up, there's always a huge mess and people are scared of me. I hope no one gets too mad at me. Especially Hitomi. :ermm:

Neko001.jpg

Hitomi told me about this great competition! It's called the Tournament of Fighters. The winner gets whatever their hearts desire! Maybe I'll participate. I hope I don't get angry. I don't want anyone to be mad at me.

------

Eriko003.jpg

Eriko004.jpg

Neko002.jpg

Neko003.jpg

Edited by drgnrbrn316