UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Superman actor cast.

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to look at the date at the top, in 1996 she was 47 or 48, depending on what month the interview was BHM ;) I met her a few years ago at Emerald City Comicon and she was pretty nice lady. It is kind of sad to think her or anyone else suffers from this condition :( I'm kind of hoping they go with a relative unknown in the part. Much like they've done with Superman. He's known, but not a household name right now.

I think Linsay Lohan will get passed over. Turns out she being charged with stealing some pricey necklace. If convicted, she could spend up to 6 months in prison. Also tac on the fact that she's now in parole violation due to the theft charge and the fact she's being charged with assault from a worker at her rehab clinic. I think WB will want to distance themselves from Ms. Lohan and not dragged any negative attention to the Superman project.

No worries BHM. I had to actually look for the fine print myself :P That and she is just uninsurable as an actress, just too many factors when it comes to her. On a side note, it is sad what her life has become. I really liked her in Mean Girls and I do think she is talented. I just wish she could get her life straight, but I think that's just my paternal instinct kicking in.

I really liked her in Mean Girls and I do think she is talented. I just wish she could get her life straight, but I think that's just my paternal instinct kicking in.

Totally agree - i saw her in Mean Girls and though she was going to have an awesome career ahead of her. I'm really bummed about what a juoke she has become.

I'm placing all my faith in Emma Stone now. Check it out if you haven't seen it. The girl has comic timing & is smoking hot. I think she's going to fill the career i had envisaged for Lindsay when i first saw Mean Girls.

I'm having a 'serious' day ....... when I first saw Superman (none of you were born ...maybe Cappy ?) she was stunning & was one one of those women who despite not being classically pretty was so very very attractive.

'Superman' was undoubtedly the turning point when it comes to 'acceptance' of the comic-book ....at least in my country.

OK, gotta ask. How old are you again BHM? I've met you once, although briefly at SDCC with TBT and I didn't think you could be close to my age :unsure: Of course you Brits do drink, so it might be preserving you somehow. I think I appreciate Kidder more as an adult than when I was a kid watching the movie. In all honesty I don't think anyone has really captured the spirit of Lois(sadly). It isn't just about her being pretty, that isn't what that character is all about. Nor is it being the constant damsel in distress. Clark ended up marrying her in the comics because she was his equal. Hopefully the person they pick will embody that. I have high hopes, since Synder did a great job of conveying this in 300.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...