UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 9

CortherX

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TRU in Olympia, WA did a restock of this case yesterday. Managed to finally snag a Magik/Warlock set. I'm all ready for Wave 10 now. :D

whaaat were there any Magik/Warlock's left? thankfully i already got my set, or i'd be furious... my mom is over there and i've been asking her to check for me!

They restocked Granite Run PA too. Got to pick them up for my comic book shop owner. (Brownie Points for me!)

Hey BudPalmer,

That's my main TRU, we should set something up to alert eachother... luckily, I already got the one pack i wanted, or i'd be taking those brownie points away :tongue:

pm if interested. I'm in there every tuesday after my allergy shots next door at riddle hospital... look for the guy itching his arms, lol

Went to two different TRUs today... one had put out two cases of these, the other three... so I think the complaining about not being able to find these will probably end. Of course, now's the time we want to be seeing Wave 10 in stores, but... better late then never.

I was helped out with a Six-Armed Spiderman by one of the members here......I've now given up on this set and can only hope that after I move, the TRU's that are in that area have a better reputation of stocking minimates than in Monroeville, PA.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, found a restock of Wave 9 at my TRU today. Looked them over pretty closely, and didn't see anything remarkably different from the earlier Wave 9 'mates I picked up. Glad to see these are making the rounds again, but it makes you wonder if there was additional production, or just a warehouse shipping delay. It's been around 4 months already since these were first spotted!

• 4 weeks later...

I retract my earlier sarcasm. Same day i made my post (possibly in the TRU 10 thread??) i found a full Wave 9. Went back today for a Movie Masters Hal (who broke right out of the package...) and saw almost still a full wave sitting there. Gives me hope for the next wave.

I love Magik like i knew i would, but i really like the X-force set as well. Great minimates.

I've yet to see these ONCE at my TRU, but I'm thinking maybe all of these restocks for everyone else means I might finally be seeing them. Too little, too late... friend found em for me already. Still, it'll be nice to actually have a Toys R Us exclusive IN the damned store.

I have two extra Magik and Warlock and one extra Cannonball and Shatterstar. All unopened.

I'd like to trade those for the Marvel Minimates Wave 38. Daredevil, White Tiger, and classic White Tiger. Unopened, please.

PM me

I finally had a chance to check out a few TRUs I dont normally get to and managed to pick up Magik/Warlock and Wolvie/Magneto. Mag's "dark" head was almost impossible to get on and his feet are really, really loose. Anyone else having these problems? Another thing that bugs me is I lost Wolvies hood piece. It must have fallen off while I was checking him out in the car. It must have fallen out when I got out... First Minimate part Ive ever lost. :(

I finally had a chance to check out a few TRUs I dont normally get to and managed to pick up Magik/Warlock and Wolvie/Magneto. Mag's "dark" head was almost impossible to get on and his feet are really, really loose. Anyone else having these problems? Another thing that bugs me is I lost Wolvies hood piece. It must have fallen off while I was checking him out in the car. It must have fallen out when I got out... First Minimate part Ive ever lost. :(

My Magneto's "dark" head is impossible to get on. :(