UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How big is your Stilt Man?

rx78jj

Wow, TBT must be rubbing off on you (correcting off topic remarks and all). Pretty soon you guys'll be identical.

And to be on topic, my Stilt Man has sections from 3 different Stilt Mans. I'd probably have more, but since I'm not displaying him yet, it's pretty useless to get more.

I'm leaning towards it not being INCEST incest but still being gross. Over in Britain, these twins got separated at birth. As adults they met and, in the ultimate act of narcissism and grossness, they fell in love and got married. After learning the truth of their relationship, they had the marriage annulled. I'm assuming they probably also got really drunk.

My Stiltman is adequately average.

I'm leaning towards it not being INCEST incest but still being gross. Over in Britain, these twins got separated at birth. As adults they met and, in the ultimate act of narcissism and grossness, they fell in love and got married. After learning the truth of their relationship, they had the marriage annulled. I'm assuming they probably also got really drunk.

My Stiltman is adequately average.

I don't understand that. You're in love. The damage is done. Why not just deal with it? "Mistakes" like that I chalk up to things like adultery. You can work through it, but you have to want to.

LOL. Figured this topic would end up this way. LOL. Oddly enough though, I just kept seeing Stilt Man minis at Toys R Us and kept buying them. I MIGHT buy one more but at this point I would be "investing" too much money into this. LOL. :D Thanks everyone for the compliments and odd topic of incest :lol: . Anymore pics of other Stilt Man?

I found this pretty interesting...from OAFE

"Buy as many Stilt-Men as you can find, and you can build him forever. Supposedly in the comics his stilts can extend up to 250' - in order to duplicate that, you'd only need 83 of the segments (per leg), so get buying! And with two segments per leg per set, you only need to buy 41 more sets to reach that number!"

here is the link to the review...

OAFE Stiltman Review

moc847

I found this pretty interesting...from OAFE

"Buy as many Stilt-Men as you can find, and you can build him forever. Supposedly in the comics his stilts can extend up to 250' - in order to duplicate that, you'd only need 83 of the segments (per leg), so get buying! And with two segments per leg per set, you only need to buy 41 more sets to reach that number!"

here is the link to the review...

OAFE Stiltman Review

moc847

Sweet quote. Thanks for that, moc.

I've got more stilt segments than are reasonable, so I'm going to build two Stiltmen and have stilt wars! (One might be a Stiltcylon, haven't decided.)

• 3 weeks later...