UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first attempt at a custom (and an upload) so please by gentle. Let me know what you think. smile.png

I think those are parts from my favorite Punisher. Well done!

I've been meaning to come up with something like that, maybe with a few Band-Aids on Frank's face but yours looks pretty good.

That was my plan with the Groots I got in my Custom Case from Luke. Glad to know it looks so good. Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Question re: Loki(s)

Has anyone cut the sides off of the best of helmet and put it on the Stormbreaker head? I feel like just the crown atop the black mail covered head would look pretty sweet, and then was even wondering how it might do with a Vultureman Fur shoulder piece, or even Lady Loki's coat?

Edited by Mnemosis

Question re: Loki(s)

Has anyone cut the sides off of the best of helmet and put it on the Stormbreaker head? I feel like just the crown atop the black mail covered head would look pretty sweet, and then was even wondering how it might do with a Vultureman Fur shoulder piece, or even Lady Loki's coat?

I did just that a couple of weeks ago (Stormbreaker head, Best of Helmet and Lady Loki fur, boots,etc). The helmet sits perfectly without needing to trim off the hair as well (I think someone already tried having only the horns though, without the whole helmet). I'll try to post some pics when I'm done matching the greens on the tunic and the body.

PS: For anyone wanting to make a Kid Loki: Thunderkitten body, Amy (WD) hood, FA Doom skirt, Sam Alexander Nova head and Stormbreaker headpiece + paint (I'm currently working on that as well).

Edited by Kostisfire

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this today, that was fast Luke! One thing I noticed right of the bat was how good the plastic is. When looking at wave one for those pictures, I couldn't help but notice how hard the plastic was. Made the pieces fall out easy, this wave uses the softer plastic which I prefer. Everything fits nice and snug, they just feel "right."

More detailed thoughts to come.