UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to dj87 for bringing my suggestions to life! Doesn't he look great?*

As happy as I was to get the Mummy as a minimate, that painted on hair just didn't sit well with me. Maybe because there were no details on top and it looked like he was bald or something. Anyways... I'm just as overjoyed with how dj87 made it turn out as I am with actually having it.

2010-11-24181131.jpg

2010-11-24181313.jpg

2010-11-24181354.jpg

*The Mummy? Or dj87? I'll let you decide! :thumbsup:

I take part in Operation Christmas Child every year, and for the last couple of years I've managed to rope the rest of the office into helping me. We got 17 shoeboxes together this time out, filled with sweets, colouring books and crayons, quite a few of the free Legos, and boring stuff like toothpaste, soap and flannels. I thought you guys might like to see what went into one of them.

I always like to send something Spidey related, and minis work perfectly because you generally get Spidey and a villain for him to scrap with. I'll have to order some of the 'best of' Spidey packs from Luke for next Christmas, as that looks like it would be a great set for a kid to open at Christmas :)

AWESOME! well done Sir, well done!

More FF love with some part swaps on Torch and using the Marvel Legends Mr. Fantastic accessory:

What parts did you use on Torch?

The only swapped part was the flame hands from invaders torch. The rest came standard with that two pack torch. It was my first minimate back from when target used to sell them. (:

Haha that Mr. Fantastic accessory is great! You should find another blue ball just like that and decal a minimate-faced Mr. F onto it! :thumbsup:

More ff goodies in store....