UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your DD shot MMao, and you have to re-tie it, that's what I had to do atleast :confused:

Thanks for the compliment dude! I'm still gonna try to get a few more shots of him, once I get that string re-tied. I think I'll try to double knot it with a couple of tweezers and see how that works.

you lost me on that one...

It is my opinion that Scott Summers has long been a narcissistic sociopath based on his actions going back to the late 70's. Thus, his recent behavior is less a "heel turn" as his finally being honest.

Just in case anybody is avoiding the Walking Dead thread due to spoilers, I wanted to share this. I know maxcarnage already did one like it but after getting these in the mail yesterday I wanted to take advantage!

Michonneminimates_zpsdb985da4.jpg

I also trimmed the top of Michonne's head ever so slightly and it really helps with her hairpiece, I think. Just heat the head up in boiling water to soften the plastic and then use a hobby knife to trim it down. Do a little at a time so you can keep testing the hairpiece to make sure you don't cut too much off and cover her peepers!

Edited by Mystery Man

Not a huge DD fan but I have to admit that is a great fig. the pics are also top notch, thnx for the share. the same shadow effect from the first shot combined with the pose from the third would rock, if your taking requests.