UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Universal Monsters Minimates

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... a quick sharpie added 'stache and he'll make a perfect 616 classic Dracula.

Mini_Myte, here is the link I posted last year, I just checked it and they still sell them, around $16 shipped for a dozen coffins.

I've got a couple of these from a Halloween purchase at Target a few years back. They fit blank minimates... ones without any kind of sculpted stuff on 'em. Don't know if they'll fit Dracula with his cape, though.

I'd LOVE to test it, but no Dracs to be had. Phooey.

There are many talented customizers on this board, maybe one of them can make a few different female vampire decals/stickers for people on this board to use?

Quick shot of the female vampire faces if people want to convert their extra Bride of Frankensteins into an unholy vampire hottie army:

faces.jpg

Would you guys prefer these flesh-colored, so you can match arms and hands to the Bride's body, or would you prefer the pale white tone that Dracula has?

Love those faces boyd, especially the second one. Fantastic job! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Here's a quick shot of the faces in use:

UM_vamps_01.jpg

One thing I've discovered - any hairpiece with bangs hanging down in the front will not fit, because of the size of the Bride's dress:

UM_vamps_02.jpg

Love those faces boyd, especially the second one. Fantastic job! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Here's a quick shot of the faces in use:

UM_vamps_01.jpg

One thing I've discovered - any hairpiece with bangs hanging down in the front will not fit, because of the size of the Bride's dress:

UM_vamps_02.jpg

The faces look great Boyd! Nice work! I found this picture from the 1931 Dracula (which the minimate set is based upon) and it seems all the Brides have their hair pulled back anyhow:

Brides%2Bof%2BDracula-1.png

Edited by Joe Hill

question for those who have these: Can I see a picture with Mega Raged Hulk’s Bulked Arms/Hands/Hips/Legs/Feet attached to the torso and head of Frankenstein? (the monster, not the Doctor, but I’m not gonna waste my time writing out “Frankenstein’s Monster” when you know what I mean when I say “Frankenstein” instead of “Dr.Frankenstein”)

I was just strike by an idea for custom and I want to see if it even looks passible, cuz if it doesn’t the concept died on a Saturday and will be burried on a Sunday.

I found these this week and it wasn't until this morning that I realized that I didn't get the angry villager because I thought he was in the 4 pack. I usually don't make those kinds of errors and I know it's not worth the trip just to pick up that one set. :confused:

On a related note, when my four year old saw my B&W Frank and Drac he got all excited until he realized that it wasn't Count Chocula in the pack.

question for those who have these: Can I see a picture with Mega Raged Hulk’s Bulked Arms/Hands/Hips/Legs/Feet attached to the torso and head of Frankenstein? (the monster, not the Doctor, but I’m not gonna waste my time writing out “Frankenstein’s Monster” when you know what I mean when I say “Frankenstein” instead of “Dr.Frankenstein”)

I was just strike by an idea for custom and I want to see if it even looks passible, cuz if it doesn’t the concept died on a Saturday and will be burried on a Sunday.

Got ‘em, Frank looks terrible Hulked out... sign, back to the drawing board with you Grundy.

On a related note, when my four year old saw my B&W Frank and Drac he got all excited until he realized that it wasn't Count Chocula in the pack.

I was drawing a parody of Count Chocula a while ago and it hit me, he’s a dead ringer Count Orlok (or ‘Nosferatu’ for anyone who calls him the name of the movie) like his design is basically Count Orlok cosplaying Univeral Dracula, I thought that was a really neat blending of ‘draculas’ to create a unique character... the point of what I’m saying is we need Counts Chocula AND Orlok as minimates now, please.