UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man II Movie Minimates General Discussion

rx78jj

hey guys just wondering if any of u have an extra happy hogan/hammer drone and a pepper pots/ drone pack i would gladely take them off of ur hands

ps. i live like an hour away from a borders so its either ebay or if any of u kind minimate collectors out there would sell me the extra two packs pepper and happy plz thanks

got my free Iron Man set from Afx today. Weird thing is they sent me series 2 of Star Trek (which isn't even on their site) instead of series 4. Email has been sent to customer service, wondering what will happen.

If they let you keep it, can we work out a deal?

I need series 2 badly.

trekker 42 sending a pm.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kno i'm a bit late to the party, but i lost hope cause the TRU near me hardly ever gets new waves in since as far back as the Wolverine sets (which r still squating there & refusing to leave) . However, i moved a few days ago & found out i was near another TRU. i stoped by on a whim 2day and found that they had Ironman/Whiplash & Mk V/WarMachine, and i have to say i love them. Especially the Mk V. :biggrin:

I cant wait to see it this week !

Got my notice from BBTS too I was going to wait to ship my loot until they got the 3rd GB set but after everyone else picking up this wave between TRU and Borders my impatience won out and I shipped my loot.

I bought my IM/Whiplash the other day on a whim. I wasnt going to go for any of the IM2 set but I must say Im really impressed. IM is a little "bowlegged" but thats ok he stands well and so does Mickey. The tattoos are spectacular and I love the open face helmet.

Just saw an ad for Iron Man minimates in this week's issue of Amazing Spider-Man. Maybe I missed it somewhere along the way, but it was the first time I had seen 2 of the minimates pictured in the Toys 'R Us grouping. It looks like they'll be getting non battle-damaged Mark VI paired with a Jim Rhodes in his military uniform.

I don't have access to a scanner at the office, but I was able to take a picture of it that accomplishes the same thing. I just noticed that they also are showing two of the drones in the TRU group, so I guess they'll be getting those as well. I don't have the drones, so I'm not sure if they are any different from the single packs.

post-2836-1273097512_thumb.jpg

I don't have access to a scanner at the office, but I was able to take a picture of it that accomplishes the same thing. I just noticed that they also are showing two of the drones in the TRU group, so I guess they'll be getting those as well. I don't have the drones, so I'm not sure if they are any different from the single packs.

the ground assault drone looks like it has slightly more detail but for people who have seen the movie they know there are two characters who would have made more sense

I was actually reading Iron Man: Public Identity #2 when i saw the ad. I was about to turn the page when i skimmed it and saw Rhodie and regular Mk VI and nearly fell off my seat. Great moment, IMO. :P

They look fantastic, and the fact that the two shortpacked Drones are gonna be comming to TRU is great as well.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I just hope they don't do it MkVI/Drone and Rhodes/Drone. I don't really need any more drones, unless it's

Final Battle Whiplash

. Then again, they did put all the other two-pack partners side by side.

Edited by lastmaximal

Most of the Iron Man 2 single pack drones will ,I'm sure,end up in different packs whether that will be TRU or elsewhere. Single packed Minimates are however often the source of some of the rarest Minimates ever made IF the recent trend of not re-releasing the short-packed figures continues. I'm going to cover that ground in the 'Guide' thread when I finalise the BSG line . It is not unprecedented however for DST to re-release the whole kaboodle...the Suncoast Cylon 5-pack being memorable.......they sold well :rolleyes:

Edited by buttheadsmate

It's not the 'whole' army ................. 'most of the'...

The Suncoast 5 pack must be in everybody's collection . Isn't it? Check out my 'Guide' in the next few days.

I strayed from topic in context......do you reckon we'll see other Justin Hammer versions ?

just watched the movie last night really enjoyed it altough like the first film the final fight was way too short

got me thinking why didnt we get a minimate whiplash MK 2?

Spoilers? .....but I reckon we all know without even going to the movie. Odds on we'll see this if the IM2 stuff sells.........Is it selling well?????