Hunt Contest Chat Thread!

TBT!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've decided to join the hunt this year, so here's my Hunt buddy, 'Spider-Sense' Captain Iron Hulkerine-Man (SCIHM for short). :

100_1104.jpg

He's got Spidey's half mask and arms, Wolverine's hair and claws, Hulk's head and pants, Iron Man's chest and blaster hand, Cap's sheild and boots and Stan Lee's goofiness. I've always wondered why DST never made this before. They could just put one in every wave to cover their bases.

OMG that's genius XD

Gentlemen, I give you Sam Fisherpool

20jim43.jpg

Yes, this is totally just Deadpool with tons of black gear. He is either the lovechild of Sam Fisher and Deadpool or Deadpool somehow got a cheap kill on him and stole his stuff.

I've got almost half of mine done already, just need to reshoot a couple of the "you and your minimate" pics :confused:

And then there's still finding an actual waterfall. And fishing my extra *** and ******* ***** out of storage...

amazing journey!

His eyes are the eyes that

Transmit all they know.

Sparkle warm crystalline glances to show

That he is your leader

And he is your guide

On the amazing journey together you'll ride...

Man, Tommy never gets old. Thanks Bob, now you make me want to play The Who again :)

but actually I think the Overture is one of the best things ever written in rock music history.

Seconded, though I'm personally kinda partial to "Christmas" myself. I must've been three or five years old when I first heard this album, and that "Tommy, can you hear me?!" part always gets to me :D

Edited by NorthRaider

Alright, It kills me to say this, but I'm not participating in the contest anymore. I just don't and won't have any time from now to the deadline.

Next year though! If you do, make sure you host it in the summer, TBT!, for me! ;)

You don't have to do all of them, just if you want a good chance of getting the top prizes. Just submit what you have right now and see what happens, you might just get a blank or better :thumbsup:

Alright, It kills me to say this, but I'm not participating in the contest anymore. I just don't and won't have any time from now to the deadline.

Next year though! If you do, make sure you host it in the summer, TBT!, for me! ;)

yeah me too, got too much right now... Wish I could but not this year...

TBT you want all our pictures at once or can i send them in a little at a time? maye 10 today and 5 the next...? also will you let us know that you got the pictures since we cant send them in one huge email? or is their a way to send them in one huge email?

TBT you want all our pictures at once or can i send them in a little at a time? maye 10 today and 5 the next...? also will you let us know that you got the pictures since we cant send them in one huge email? or is their a way to send them in one huge email?

I'd prefer them all at once, it's bad enough keeping track of all of the pictures without having to Check who sent what and when.

However if you absolutely must send them in batches please label them clearly!

T.

p.s. I might be adding some AA/DST blanks from this yrs cons to the prize pool!

Then I'm in!

As the old adage goes: If it's not a blank, it's not Cappy's! (Um....what?) So I present my hunt buddy, Safety-First Blank.

Safety-First.jpg

Edited by Cappy

Okay, I totally dreamt about the Hunt contest last night. I had taken all but one picture and then my camera deleted all of the pictures on its' own. I also had to break several laws to get the pictures TBT wanted (which were different than the real ones). My favorite picture I took was my hunt buddy posing with Mayor McCheese. This fulfilled the 'Take a picture of your Minimate with a dead celebrity' picture (McCheese had just been gunned down in France, where I happened to be to get some of the other pics).

Needless to say doing this seems much easier now that I've seen what it could've been.

Okay, I totally dreamt about the Hunt contest last night. I had taken all but one picture and then my camera deleted all of the pictures on its' own. I also had to break several laws to get the pictures TBT wanted (which were different than the real ones). My favorite picture I took was my hunt buddy posing with Mayor McCheese. This fulfilled the 'Take a picture of your Minimate with a dead celebrity' picture (McCheese had just been gunned down in France, where I happened to be to get some of the other pics).

Needless to say doing this seems much easier now that I've seen what it could've been.

And how did taking the photo for #17 go? :yucky:

----------

BTW, reading Ivan's commentary for last year's Hunt was fairly entertaining. I never realized that purple thing was supposed to be a mini-sized popsicle, especially since it got more confusing when it was used for an entirely different purpose in this photo :huh:

Edited by NorthRaider