• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone finished any yet?

I take it you're done all 32 already??? :P

Seeing as we have almost a month, i'm not rushing and i'm sure others aren't either. Sure, some should be done sooner than others (TRU etc...), but with the time we have there's no need to fret.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Woohoo!

I'm pretty busy here and I don't have all my - erm - equippment with me, but I'll sure will enter and do as many pics as I can.

Oh, and BHM, it would be a great pleasure for me to take a pic of your hunt buddy buying mates at a TRU around here. If it just would be allowed for him to visit me. Wait, it isn't forbidden, right? :P

post-2150-1252448187_thumb.jpghere is my partner Jimmy the punk,any way so far I got 3 challenges down, to me the most confusinng one is #29? didn'tthe other challenge say artasylum or lukes toystore.com?

For 29 I think you have to be physically at Art Asylum like TRU since 20 is artasylum.com

But if you divulge his history, he loses the air of mystery. Hawk of Fate, don't be like Wolverine.

Seconded, brother Karamazov. But if Fox is going to make one of those highly overproduced and underdeveloped origins back story of ol' Hawk of Fate, she should really tell his story. (Or is he a she?!?)

This he or she thing is kinda like Samus from Metroid.

On topic, I said I would do the stuff but haven't even started yet... TBT, are we allowed to change minimates? I haven't started yet, so I can pick another one, right?

As long as you use ONE minimate for ALL of your challenges that's fine.

FYI folks after today I'm going to be out of town ( and possibly have no internet) for a few days so don't panic if you ask a question and I dont get straight back to you.

T.

I've decided to join the hunt this year, so here's my Hunt buddy, 'Spider-Sense' Captain Iron Hulkerine-Man (SCIHM for short). :

100_1104.jpg

He's got Spidey's half mask and arms, Wolverine's hair and claws, Hulk's head and pants, Iron Man's chest and blaster hand, Cap's sheild and boots and Stan Lee's goofiness. I've always wondered why DST never made this before. They could just put one in every wave to cover their bases.

Edited by groundhog7s