Hunt Contest Chat Thread!

TBT!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually I stuck a gribble down my pants one time. True story.

:blink::ohmy::confused:

Officially Too Much Information

OK folks the hunt is on!

Any questions etc please PM them to me, although 90% of the expected questions would be answered by reading the threads from previous years hunts. ( Northraider posted links to them in the first page)

T.

Where do we post the entry pics of our partners?

I dropped the prequalification this year but if you are proud of your minimate and want to show it feel free to post a pic in this thread. Obviously don't post a challenge pic as per the rules it would be disqualified.

T.

I swear to God that whilst I was waiting for these questions I had thought "Well at least this year we won't have the one where you had to get to a Target"........I was right it's TRU this year :(

.....yeah...yeah... I know ...think laterally :D

I really struggled to come up with a large number of challenges that did not repeat those from previous years ( when I did the first one I didn't think it would become an annual event!).

However there are some that follow a continuing theme set by 07/08, in this case the Target/Comic store/TRU series of challenges.

T.

p.s. Be carefull what you wish for I might get people to take pix in your barn next year! :)

hi ive been here for 3 years and for some reason i still have no idea what the hunt contest is can i still enter? should i want to enter? is it like the thing they did at comiccon last year? please i want to know what all the hype is about!!!!!