UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 31 & 32 pics

Valo487

*Namor is so getting a set of those Black Bolt wings! B)

eh? Why would Namor need those wings? What chunk of comics history am I missing?

Looks like the used the same trick for Monica's cape in the Secret Wars box set. Which leads me to hope for a Falcon! Some time in 2010, I suppose...

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow these mates really kick ass, very powerful line up. Usually theres like a set i'll end up skipping on. Or they pack like one good character with someone lame i don't care about. But the only figures i don't care about are x-23 and multiple man. I hate x-23 so much, and i woulda prefered any version of multiple man over the boring modern look.

Yellow Jacket and Goliath are huge wins for me, since yellow jackets one of my favorite characters and most wanted avenger. So it's awesome to finally have him. Same with goliath. It's funny i used to think minimates were doing horrible when it came to avengers and that they seemed to get absolutley no love from them. But i'm actually getting to the point of feeling complete.

The avengers i need still are Tigra, Black Knight, Falcon, Jocasta, and maybe jarvis. Now i'm interested in seeeing alpha flight and inhumans done.

Totally love the kree, i wouldn't mind seeing some of the obscuer kree color variants like guys with different color trim. I will totally get like two or three of these guys.

Titaniumman is inanley cool and my most wanted im baddie, love the figure just wish they coukld use the big body n him. Cable came out really nice, i really disliked the old cable mate it was terrible.

FA angel is super nice i reallly want to see th rest of the FA x-men as mates.

Captain marvel and blackbolt came out spectacular and again are huge character wants of mine. LIke cap and kitty but i wish we had gotten kitty in her classic black and yellow look that would be my first pick, this would be my second tho I really wish series 31 had a bad guy in it... we really really really need more bad guys badly.

:thumbsup:

Ohhh.....Black Knight and Alpha Flight - Seconded!!!!

eh? Why would Namor need those wings? What chunk of comics history am I missing?

Looks like the used the same trick for Monica's cape in the Secret Wars box set. Which leads me to hope for a Falcon! Some time in 2010, I suppose...

These parts:

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/namor.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-Villain_Team-Up

I loved "Super-Villain Team-Up" as a kid (still do)!

Edited by cdubya

Damn... went away for the weekend and look what i missed!

Anyone fancy PMing me the pics now that they've been pulled?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :unsure:

Same here guys, a PM would be appreciated :)

Very excited about wave 31. Definitely a dream wave for me.

I just got back from china and am suffering from MAJOR jet lag..but as awesome as these are I feel sorry that TNI stole the thunder from DST on this one. Anywho Matt bang up job, definitely my favorite waves seriously it is a fantastic mix. As always this is the only line i collect, and every corner I turn you re enforce why this is my line...

now i am going to fing bed...14 hours of flight and i am pooped

moc847

These waves just keep getting better and better!

character lineups are certainly getting interesting and varied, though both are more "own to be completist" waves than any personal wants for me.

Edited by Cyc

Finally got a look at these. Following up on what MOC said, Wave 31 is definitely up there for me as one of the best, and 32 is a pretty cool little wave itself. Digging the Giant Man and Yellowjacket there.

These parts:

Well huh. I just don't remember that costume. Fairly similar to his current incarnation, probably no accident that. Thanks for the links, cdubya.

These parts:

Well huh. I just don't remember that costume. Fairly similar to his current incarnation, probably no accident that. Thanks for the links, cdubya.

It was just for a brief time in the late 70's-early 80's (Bronze-Age FTW!!!) and was created by Reed Richards (if I remember correctly). So far, every toy representation of this specific costume has omitted them (I would imagine difficulty of execution/budget is to blame). Finally, my Defenders Namor will be truly "Super-Villainy"!! B)

HOT DAMN!

yellow jacket, goliath, captain britain, black bolt, AND captain marvel... man, it seems almost too good to be true. awesome, awesome choices. hell, there isn't one stinker in the whole bunch, honestly. nice, nice, nice.

31 looks pretty good and I really love that DST is right now going for more nerdish characters in regular waves. I especially like Silver Age Angel and the fact that we are getting a Cap Britain and Shadowcat 2pack (althought I'm with TBT and others who think that Cap looks somehow strange). And it's about time to get that Black Bolt (and an AFX 4-pack with royal family members?)!

32 has a brilliant Yellow Jacket! He looks spot on! I really like this design although I'm not a big fan of him as a character. Iron Man on the other hand seems to be the character DST keeps trying and trying and doesn't capture his look in the end (except the perfect Movie Iron Man we already have!). From the moment on they did extra sculpting on his armor parts he looks way to bulky in my eyes. This one is better than the Civil War Iron Man, but he's still not my cup of tea. I don't really know why. Maybe it's his head which looks too big in my eyes or the boots he's wearing making him way too tall again. I don't know. Cable - who really needed an update - is a killer! He looks great with all this weired stuff, but I don't like the way his face is designed. Maybe too much detail on his eyes, eyebrows and frown?

However, really looking forward to get these waves!