UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this hasn't been suggested earlier.

We've seen a lot of video game MiniMates but what about a board game:

CLUE! (tie up with Hasbro!)

Boxed Set One:

Mr. Green and Mrs. Peacock (with Rope and Knife)

Colonel Mustard and Mrs. White (with Wrench and Lead Pipe)

Boxed Set Two:

Prof. Plum and Miss Scarlet (with Revolver and Candlestick)

Butler with Mr. Boddy

It could even come with a limited edition version of the game.

I won't go into great detail with the set ideas, I usually do my detailed ideas in a post I made, but here are a few.

Movie Minimates

Escape from New York

Escape from L.A.

Tombstone

Revenge of the nerds

Wizard of Oz

Dawn of the dead

Night of the living dead

Cheech & Chong ( Up in smoke )

The Goonies

Rambo

Ace Ventura

I'm a big fan of the movie/tv minimates, it's what attracted me to collecting these. Honestly any movie they want to minimate is fine by me. I'm still upset we didn't get a Rocky 3 set, or the Beverly hills cop set.

TV Shows

Survivor

Twilight Zone

Taxi

MASH

A Team

Land of the giants

Magnum PI

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this hasn't been suggested earlier.

We've seen a lot of video game MiniMates but what about a board game:

CLUE! (tie up with Hasbro!)

Boxed Set One:

Mr. Green and Mrs. Peacock (with Rope and Knife)

Colonel Mustard and Mrs. White (with Wrench and Lead Pipe)

Boxed Set Two:

Prof. Plum and Miss Scarlet (with Revolver and Candlestick)

Butler with Mr. Boddy

It could even come with a limited edition version of the game.

I just have to finish Mrs. Peacock and I'll post my customs soon. :woot:

Movies:

Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure/Bogus Journey - a couple 4 packs and a Phone Booth

View Askew-niverse - Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back & Clerks 2 (c'mon who doesn't want Mark Hamill's Cocknocker and Carrie Fisher's Nun minimates :) )

The Princess Bride - would be awesome, ANDRE the GIANT!

Kill Bill - enough characters for a couple sets

The Matrix - still kinda surprised this never happened, all kinds of possibilities

TV:

Stargate SG-1 - good for a few 4 packs plus the Stargate and even some Stargate variations from other worlds.

A-Team - good for at least 1 4 pack and the van

Magnum P.I. - 4 pack and Ferrari (maybe TCs chopper)

M*A*S*H -could be fun, a few 4 packs and an army jeep (at least)

Buffy/Angel - time to replace the the PALZ (they kept breaking on me :verymad:) still a lot of love for these shows

X-Files/Lone Gunmen (see above) a least a couple sets worth of characters

Buck Rogers - some ships would make this awesome

Hardcastle and McCormick w/ the Coyote

Dukes of Hazzard - at least two 4 packs and sooo many vehicles to do

The Greatest American Hero - easy 4 pack

and I still want a B&W Abbott and Costello to go with the Universal Monsters :biggrin:

Edited by tones

Well so we can have someone to marry that lovely Maria Hill minimate I would like to present Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:

Dr. Horrible with Freeze Ray

Penny w/clipboard and petition

Captain Hammer w/ Death Ray

Civvie Horrible (Billy)

And for a con exclusive two-pack

either Moist or ELE Dr. Horrible and a minimate that all of you would buy and we all know it: Bad Horse.

I'd have to say nintendo.We have mates from ms and sony.Now show nintendo some love.Zach i think that you should pursue the licence.Mario could become your spiderman and samus your wolverine.Think about it,this licence would never end.Mario,link,samus,luigi and donkey kong are the heavy hitters.Throw in their supporting cast and add the other not-so-known-but-still-popular games and you are gold.It's the perfect plan:

Heavy hitters:mario,link,samus,donkey kong and luigi

Supporting characters:diddy,star fox,falco,zelda,peach,yoshi and all the other supporting heroes

C-listers:pit from kid icarus,the ice climbers,waluigi and the characters from the old nes games

Villains:bowser,king k rowl,king boo and many others

Army builders:crocodiles from dk,goombas,metroids,koopas,chozo and many others

Also POKEMON!!!!!!Do i need to say more? And if we can have a minimate of a space tarantula with 8 legs and battle armor i think that we can have a minimate of charmader.Do it DST,Do it NAOHWWH!!

Edited by Kostisfire

I'd have to say nintendo.We have mates from ms and sony.Now show nintendo some love.Zach i think that you should pursue the licence.Mario could become your spiderman and samus your wolverine.Think about it,this licence would never end.Mario,link,samus,luigi and donkey kong are the heavy hitters.Throw in their supporting cast and add the other not-so-known-but-still-popular games and you are gold.It's the perfect plan:

Supporting characters:diddy,star fox,falco,zelda,peach,yoshi and all the other supporting heroes

C-listers:pit from kid icarus,the ice climbers,waluigi and the characters from the old nes games

Also POKEMON!!!!!!Do i need to say more? And if we can have a minimate of a space tarantula with 8 legs and battle armor i think that we can have a minimate of charmader.Do it DST,Do it NAOHWWH!!

Dude, if we had Nintendo characters, we could have a massive Nintendo vs. Capcom vs. Marvel all-out brawl. PLEASE DO IT, DST! :D

Dude, if we had Nintendo characters, we could have a massive Nintendo vs. Capcom vs. Marvel all-out brawl. PLEASE DO IT, DST! :D

I am pretty optimistic about this. DST said that they haven't pitched the idea at them yet so if they pursued it and they shown Nintendo how well they can handle difficult characters. The success they have the recent years. They could also make a partnership. With every red 3ds you get a Mario Minimate,that kind of thing. Hell,if an unknown company like knex can make Mario kart sets,I'm pretty damn sure DST can get the licence too.

If the MvC3 and the Street Fighter x Tekken Minimates do well, DST might be willing to look into doing further video game-related 'mates, so who knows? Let's keep our fingers crossed. ;)

DST said that they will cooperate with capcom again and that we will see more of megaman so...

Edited by Kostisfire

Don't know if this has already been suggested (I'm new here and must admit I haven't read through this entire thread), but I'd LOVE to see DragonballZ Minimates. A few other anime properties would be great as well

Don't know if this has already been suggested (I'm new here and must admit I haven't read through this entire thread), but I'd LOVE to see DragonballZ Minimates. A few other anime properties would be great as well

I would absolutely love DBZ Minimates (my wallet, on the other hand...).

THIS!!!!

I would absolutely love DBZ Minimates (my wallet, on the other hand...).

Has this idea ever been pitched before? Or are we three the only ones who think this is a good idea?

Aw man. That's too bad. I think a DBZ line would be sensational!

Edited by MMao