UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Well, its official

Well, after 3 and a half years, late last night, I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes. Now just comes the long road to a Halloween 2010 wedding for to people without steady jobs, lol ;) I just wanted to share that with my brethren here as this place is a big part of my life.

AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!!

Well, barely put up with a crazy collector. Although now I have leverage. "Oh you don't like them, well, how much is the rock on your finger? Thought so..." lol

That wouldn't work in my house. I think my Minimate collection is worth about 20X what I paid for her ring 16 years ago. :blush:

Congrats on the engagement. Maybe we'll throw you a Minimate bachelor party before it. I'm sure Ivan can provide the racy Minimate chick pics.

Well done comrade.

Both of you Live Long and prosper. Though with 2012 just 3 years away you may not live much longer... Kidding of course. Or am I?

Have fun though. For however long it lasts.

That wouldn't work in my house. I think my Minimate collection is worth about 20X what I paid for her ring 16 years ago.

Congrats on the engagement. Maybe we'll throw you a Minimate bachelor party before it. I'm sure Ivan can provide the racy Minimate chick pics.

my collection is probably as well, I'm just talking future purchases, and a minimate bachelor party would rock.

Congragulations dude!!! That's so awsome; just make sure when you guys are doing the wedding registry to sneak away and enter a few exclusives in there. ;)

i'll try but trying to put something on a wedding registry without a woman noticing is both impossible and suicide, lol

Though with 2012 just 3 years away you may not live much longer... Kidding of course. Or am I?

Have fun though. For however long it lasts.

well, I go with her and survive the apocalypse together, killing everything that comes our way ;)

Congratulations.

My wife and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary last December. Marriage takes work but I've never experienced anything more rewarding and joyful (we don't have kids ... yet).

I'm sure you will get loads of advice from many veterans of marriage so I'll resist the urge to give you any advice. The most I'll do is compare it to wine. Even though it's hard to believe it can get any better than newlywed bliss, it really does get even better with age. Enjoy!

I'm sure you will get loads of advice from many veterans of marriage so I'll resist the urge to give you any advice.

Since I'll be celebrating my 15th anniversary next month, I'll offer the best advice I have on staying married for a long, long time: don't get divorced. If you can remember that, I'm sure you'll be married for years to come. I know lots of people that have been married for a long time and it's the one thing they all have in common. It's a fool-proof rule. Unless of course you don't follow my other rule for a long marriage (don't kill each other).

Congrats! I am going on 8 years of marriage now and having a wife that texted me very excitedly today that my BSG minimates showed up is one of those many things that makes me love her, she can get almost as excited as me about the things that I love. I wish you all the best!

Congragulations dude!!! That's so awsome; just make sure when you guys are doing the wedding registry to sneak away and enter a few exclusives in there. ;)

i'll try but trying to put something on a wedding registry without a woman noticing is both impossible and suicide, lol

When my wife and I were doing our registry at Target, my friend snuck off with the gun and scanned three boxes of extra large condoms. :lol: I had at least a dozen people come up to me at the reception and tell me they almost bought them for us.

Many congrats on your happy day espo! Wishing you kids all the love and luck in the world! :D

Halloween wedding... somebody stop me before I make a tasteless reference to "The Crow"... damn, too late :blink:

When my wife and I were doing our registry at Target, my friend snuck off with the gun and scanned three boxes of extra large condoms. :lol: I had at least a dozen people come up to me at the reception and tell me they almost bought them for us.

Lovely story. :lol: