UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

Sorry to hear that, Crippler, but I've found a lot of great members like Groundhog, Minimadman, Buttheadsmate and others are still willing to help out without price gouging. Unfortunately, you are right in that not everyone is out to help their fellow Minimate collector, but surely that was even the case in the "old days."

As for Bullseye packs, those aren't very pricey at all right now on eBay.

Edited by karamazov80

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crippler, I know from experience there are a ton of people still really willing to help out. But you've also gotta remember, money is tighter now, probably more than it's ever been. There's half as much spare cash floating around and three times as many mates. So getting mine for example would put a crimp on me, let alone getting doubles of everything. Just food for thought.

So I found these at the Merrilville(sp?) Indiana TRU. Here is some okay pics to tide you over till you get your own.

The case ratio looked like it was

3 Gambit

2 Barakapool

2 Ryan Renolds

3 Sabertooth

Weapon XI looks like he has Wolverine claws with 2 of the 3 shaved off, but I don't remember there ever being a curved clawed Wolvie. The wolverines come with extra hands and WWII Wolverine comes with the pictured helmet, which does have a tampo pattern on it not sure if it shows, and a machine gun.

post-1666-1252933329_thumb.jpgpost-1666-1252933267_thumb.jpg

post-1666-1252933382_thumb.jpgpost-1666-1252933425_thumb.jpg

post-1666-1252933496_thumb.jpg

Edit: forgot to mention that Wolverine has a tampo under the military jacket. The tampo is just a button up fatigue nothing fancy.

Edited by vbpanizzi

Um... I don't remember Jimmie Boy wearing a sea shell belt buckle. Admittedly, I wasn't watching his crotch much... prehaps Id better ask my wife. She'd probably know.

Um... I don't remember Jimmie Boy wearing a sea shell belt buckle.

It's not a seashell (although it looks like one on the minimate) it's some kind of "headdress" looking thing. He wears it in a lot of the promo images, thought I haven't seen the movie (despite being given a bootleg copy when it leaked on the internet, I was just too lazy watch it and now it'd just be better to wait for Netflix to send me the real thing) to know if its actually worn in the film.

I thought someone mentioned a while back that the MM&SW pack was released. Is this wave still not due out for a while?

the wave that has that set and the xfactor angel/warpath, xforce wolvy/vault guard, electro/insulated spidey, ult hulk/ult iron man are due in this month yet...hope thats true!

Jeff of the Miniacs

I am going to hope these show up at my store tomorrow and if not then I guess I might go order them from the website. I would rather order both though so I hoep they put the other set up on the website as well.

So the website lists the item number as 804482.

Edited by gambitron

i was at tru "taking pictures" and found these guys. i passed on gambit because he ok and i really don't need another wolve. i did get final battle deadpool and ww2 wolv. becasue while i don't need another wolve, ww2 wolve looks cool with the other army guys (platoon and such). dead pool is cool too. i have no idea as to what the final battle is but it looks cool. i have dvd at home waiting for maybe i will get a chance to see it? as mates go they are cool.