post-2133-1233175659_thumb.jpgpost-2133-1233175665_thumb.jpg

post-2133-1233175671_thumb.jpgpost-2133-1233175678_thumb.jpg

post-2133-1233175689_thumb.jpgpost-2133-1233175696_thumb.jpg

post-2133-1233175702_thumb.jpgpost-2133-1233175708_thumb.jpg

post-2133-1233176867_thumb.jpg

Interesting Facts-

- The Female hair pieces don't fit quite as well as the prototypes

- The claw hands are the same size as normal hands

- Beast features venom hands, as opposed to the normal hands the prototype showed

Edited by Glantern

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the pics. My first reaction is one of disappointment I'm afraid but perhaps in the flesh.....? Maybe it's me?

I don't think my pics do these guys justice. I really like them alot, especially Beast and Phoenix. My only real complaints would be the girls' hair, and the fact that Beast's hair piece doesn't completely cover the skrull face. But I really like these guys, and I need to find some permanent bodies for the extra skrull heads. The wolvie also reminded me how cool this guy can be( the zombie, AXM, and DOFP didn't really do that)

Oh, and A.J.V., it does, that's the last pic

Edited by Glantern

I was REALLY looking forward to these but they seem to suffer from some bad QC =/

Unfortunately, everyone, they do. My heart skipped a beat when i saw my LCS guy Darrel unload them, bought them, took them home, and felt disapointment. We definetly hyped these up more than they deserved. I'm particularly upset with Phoenix and Jewel's hair, Wolvie's mask, and Beast all around.

the good news is that: We get both reversible heads and all four of the Skrull heads. I bought two, so eight minimates are now Skrulls. Good luck finding out who, Minimate Avengers. ;)

And thanks for the batteris, BHM, but you're about ten minutes too late. ;)

Poor Twisted Two-Face. I was really looking forward to see your batteries, but Ol' BHM was way faster. Nowadays youth, all slow 'n' low. :P

On topic: Nice pics and I still do want a Secret Invasion Wolverine! I really like him. Maybe I'm lucky and he's going to be pretty cheap in the Wants/Haves lists because of bad press reactions here. ;)

Edited by Bob Harris

I hate secret Invasion and skrulls with a passion, but I love these characters. I wish instead of the gimmicky skrull heads we would have just received these characters as they are with acessories instead of the extra heads.

I would have much preferred a beaker/lab coat for Beast, unsheathed hands for Wolverine, and a flame base for Jean.

Edited by Chronotrigger

I hate secret Invasion and skrulls with a passion, but I love these characters. I wish instead of the gimmicky skrull heads we would have just received these characters as they are with acessories instead of the extra heads.

I would have much preferred a beaker/lab coat for Beast, unsheathed hands for Wolverine, and a flame base for Jean.

The lab coat is easily created, if you have the Wave One Bruce Banner or the Fantastic Four boxset Reed Richards. One of them is graciously donating a lab coat to Mr. McCoy

GAAAAHHHHHH! I just spent the last hour and a half snapping pics of SI boxed set. I always hate it when somebody beats me to the punch. I'll post additional pics I guess. Dang Nabbit! :verymad:

Go on I've not seen pics by you in ages..... Please please please

GAAAAHHHHHH! I just spent the last hour and a half snapping pics of SI boxed set. I always hate it when somebody beats me to the punch. I'll post additional pics I guess. Dang Nabbit! :verymad:

Post them anyways! I'd like to see them in better lighting.

The lab coat is easily created, if you have the Wave One Bruce Banner or the Fantastic Four boxset Reed Richards. One of them is graciously donating a lab coat to Mr. McCoy

True, but as someone who has no use for the extra skrull heads, it's a waste when it could have been supplemented with character specific goodies.