UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" LE MiniMate SPOILER Thread

Cappy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that is officially my new favorite Santy-skrull. Seriously, the face is gold for him, and he even gets the hairpiece. that is just beautiful. Way to go, LE. :)

Oh, and BHM, i probably would have found that funny if i knew what the hell you meant by "12..." :blink:

Don't worry BHM i is knowing what u meantt Us DeVonshire Folks iss Welll Smartest !!!!!!

I think what he meant is

she could be the 12th cylon!!

Okay, that is officially my new favorite Santy-skrull. Seriously, the face is gold for him, and he even gets the hairpiece. that is just beautiful. Way to go, LE. :)

Oh, and BHM, i probably would have found that funny if i knew what the hell you meant by "12..." :blink:

Don't worry BHM i is knowing what u meantt Us DeVonshire Folks iss Welll Smartest !!!!!!

I think what he meant is

she could be the 12th cylon!!

Us am innus :yes:

I would personally would like to thank you for your obvious input on these "Secrets".....Thankyou Winkerbean.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I would personally would to thank you for your obvious input on these "Secrets".....Thankyou Winkerbean.

I think some thanks have to go to the CBR WAGS*, who ever would have thought ladies could drink coffee, eat chocolate, gossip & sow mini santa hats all at the same time......

*Comic Book Readers Wifes & Girlfriends

Edited by winkerbean

Good golly, all those hats were hand-sewn?!? Amazing. Sounds like there's another group that deserves our heart-felt thanks! (As with any secret invasion, there's far more going on behind the scenes than we realize. ;) )

mine arrived today, a skrullified Scarlet Witch!

thanks Limited Edition and all of your "delivery boys" :)

HOTNESS! any chance you can post a pic? I loves my mutants - even crazy ones who ruin the marvel universe!

Funny enough, I received the same one as vbpanizzi.....and I absolutely love it!

I would have posted a pic of mine earlier cause I got it a few days ago.....but I was preparing for my trip.

Gotta give a big thanks to Shane and Limited Edition and all who were involved!!

Edited by jcastick

Finally got mine: a Santa hat wearing, Skrullified Clint Barton! (ok, Ronin...but he'll always be Hawkeye to me).

Camera on the fritz, so no pics yet. Sorry.

Thanks to everyone involved, the great packing made sure Skrull Clint made it here through the snow in the PNW!

Sorry about the bump, but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who still hasn't gotten mine. Just kind of curious(A lot of my stuff still that should already be here still hasn't come in, so hopefully it's a delay).