UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" LE MiniMate SPOILER Thread

Cappy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe several people have already gotten theirs and we STILL don't see pictures yet! I swear, these guys must've gotten some sort of "Join The Secret LE Conspiracy" contract along with their new 'mates... :P

I know that Dan got his and said you could PM him for a pic if you want. He sent me pics and it is GREAT! I know LE said that not everyone will get the same one so I am sure we will hear about others and I can't wait to get mine and see what I get!

Interesting spoiler system. Makes me all the more excited (and anxious) about getting mine. Philippine Postal Office, please have mercy on me!

*goes off to PM Dan*

Got mine this morning its great and alot different from Dans. AS soon as I can snap a piccy I will upload and supply a link.

OK heres a link LE SPOILER LINK

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT GET DON'T CLICK THE LINK.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

is that a new character from DST or just a custom?

What do you mean by "just" anyway?

:P

Sorry, I love the customs everybody out there makes. I would say that I'm more of a purest, but there was a custom tandom a couple of years ago of Namor with green jammers and Namorita in matching green outfit. That was awsome.

Keep up the good work customizers

is that a new character from DST or just a custom?

What do you mean by "just" anyway?

:P

Sorry, I love the customs everybody out there makes. I would say that I'm more of a purest, but there was a custom tandom a couple of years ago of Namor with green jammers and Namorita in matching green outfit. That was awsome.

Keep up the good work customizers

I think you mean these two customs. http://www.joeacevedo.com/docs/customzone/...lugokinski2.htm and I agree they are great

I have now had around 20 PMs asking for pictures. I have responded to most, but here is the link to my figure.

If you don't want to see it, don't click the link

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k309/dannash/Skrull1.jpg

I have now had around 20 PMs asking for pictures. I have responded to most, but here is the link to my figure.

If you don't want to see it, don't click the link

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k309/dannash/Skrull1.jpg

Dan ,It can't be coincidence that they chose that,love it . A lot of thought has gone into this. I'm too stupid to be able to do a 'hidden' link to show you mine :(

Yeah I realised that once I opened it.

Do you have a photobucket account with the picture on?

Edited by Dan