UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" LE MiniMate SPOILER Thread

Cappy

Nor I. Though I was never asked for an address, so I figure I'm a bit less disappointed than yall. Would have been nice to have an Elektra. :(

Maybe you are getting one and Shane already has your address. You'll never know ;)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the bump but I still had to chime in. Was out for the holidays and been busy since being back and haven’t had time to make a proper post expressing my excitement. This honestly is my second minimate WTF moment. First being TBT’s Bombermate.

When I opened it and saw a back view, I was like, “where’d they get a Santa Spidey?” First WTF. Then I realized it was a wave 2 Spidey with a custom Santa hat. Second WTF since I didn’t know how the heck they got a wave 2 Spidey. But when I turned it around, it was a bigger WTF when I saw it was a Santa Spider-Skrull! And I still find it funny that his right hand popped off! I was thinking about putting it back on, but I thought I’d leave it as is since it makes me smile. Much respect to Limited Edition! And thank you and everyone involved for the fun! It was a blast seeing other characters too!

::puts Santa Spider-Skrull gently next to the Holy Bombermate #35::

I didn't reveal what/who I had at the time as I didn't want to spoiler the surprise for peeps who hadn't yet had their mates.

Anyway, I got an original Daredevil Santa Skrull. He's very cool and I'm very impressed. Thanks again Limited Edition, you really did a bang up job on these.

Woohoo! My LE package just arrived today! It's a sweet-looking wave 22 movie Hulk Skrull... I'm almost having second thoughts about opening it! This really makes up for my Avengers Hulk's mysterious disappearance!

As if that wasn't terrific enough, Shane was cool enough to send me a free blue ECCC blank (My first one! :wub:) along with ol' Skrully! Now I can't tell what's the best part: the new Skrull Hulk to replace my old missing one, the free blank, or the fact that the package had these really cool Spiderman/Iron Man/Hulk postage stamps on it! :geek:

A million thanks again to Limited Edition and MMMV! Best Christmas/Birthday gift ever!

Jan15Bdayhaul.jpg

P.S. The Santa Jack Skellington gashapon was a sort-of birthday gift from my older brother. Sweetest family gesture ever.

Mine is a very cool batgirl skrull. I keep forgetting to post the picture, but I'll really try for this weekend.

I'd like to see that Batgirl version.

NorthRaider, custom Skrulls are cool, but treat that Blank with respect! They're the best thing going. :)

Edited by Cappy

NorthRaider, custom Skrulls are cool, but treat that Blank with respect! They're the best thing going. :)

You betcha! :thumbsup: I was floored when I first found out about the blank from Shanester... Little Blue now holds a proud spot in my humble collection alongside my new LE Skrull. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be getting him some new company... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...