UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used that discount on a Truetype body. Better deal when you consider the rewards points you miss out on ordering more expensive figures. . .I'm considering getting a couple of Coulson's to bash Vincent and Jules from Pulp Fiction.

I never got an e-mail about it I don't think, but it was a discount code you could use for $25 off I think? Not sure what the code was exactly, my guess is it is expired because it was associated with Valentine's day, but not sure. $25 off a $50 body is a good deal. Pretty sure I forgot to use the affiliate link though wallbash.gif

Edited by karamazov80

I did, but as far as I can tell, you are the only person ordering from them. Maybe I need to do a poll. I don't want to use banners but it really helps pay for the place. Therefore, real estate comes at a premium here. In fact, I think Entertainment Earth may be on the way out since they are rarely used.

I might be the unluckiest 1/6 collector ever. My 11th doc arrived this morning (my second 1/6 fig). I opened him up,all good and nice but when I rubbed his hair (not hard,just to check how smooth the paint was) BAM! that spot's paint is rubbed off. I paint it brown and put some sealant. I put a bit more again and when i check him BAM! the sealant had dryer and his hair were white! I repainted all of his hair brown. A few drops fell on the coat too. So in less than a day I managed to destroy the worth of said collectible and make him a complete mess. The paint from the jacket was washed and is now not there and his hair don't look different but I still know it and it makes me feel really uncomfortable. Same thing happens to every toy I like. My wave 28 deadpool had his paint chipped off and he became a mess. Thank god vbpanizzi sent me another one as a gift with my kiss mates. Same thing happened to my tru silver surfer. And my wave 28 wolverine. And my tru bullseye had a misplaced mask tampo and so on. Sometimes I feel collecting is not for me. Even the tiniest mismatched detail bothers me and when I try to fix it i make it worse for myself because I have "ruined" the collectible.

After looking at him again this morning i actually like him a lot better.There were parts of hair that had not been painted and the different shades of brown made it look somewhat cartoony.So,now that everything is painted the brown sticks out and looks more realistic.So no problems there!The jacket is clean too,no smudges.

I'm not judging, but I'm highly skeptical until I see them. Someone at SSF said something on the order of "I don't wanna see Marvel figures that were sculpted by a 10 year old and dragged through the dirt." Same here, really laugh.png

They made a fairly good "comic book" looking figure with their 2000AD line; I dunno, I dig the style

thargforsalebam.jpg

I'm not judging, but I'm highly skeptical until I see them. Someone at SSF said something on the order of "I don't wanna see Marvel figures that were sculpted by a 10 year old and dragged through the dirt." Same here, really laugh.png

That's about spot-on teehee.gif