UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

I have ,what is allegedly, a signed copy of West's autobiog 'Back to the Batcave' ........whether or not it is genuine I don't know & I don't care because it ain't going on ebay......... ever. A friend of mine who knows my reverence of him gave me it & that's good enough for me.

Famous (?) quote from Robin ............

"Under this garb we're perfectly ordinary Americans"

2010 : Here's me ,still waiting to meet one. :D

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my new DX Joker showed up today :banana:

:(

I have a problem.

Didn't you already have this figure? And didn't you recently sell off a duplicate, or was that your only copy?

You do have a problem, but I can't say much considering that I have two DX Jokers myself. :)

Some surprising answers to Hot Toys' puzzle from last week:

012af.jpg

46561836.jpg

2010102253fc91c36fc8211.jpg

I guess the bent spoon refers to the first guy. Beat It MJ's face looks weird based on these pics. And the Scarecrow/Demon Batman appears to be a 2-pack. I'm glad about Scarecrow, but also disappointed that there was no non-Nolan Batman. The store exclusive thing is a bit worrisome.

Hot Toys announcement:

40725_443327727343_58690437343_5701011_6

What the heck is wrong with me?! When I first saw that hint I TOTALLY thought Civilian Bruce Wayne. (Get it? "Born with a silver spoon in his mouth" + "playboy" + "Batman") *facepalm*

Would have been cool though if Scarecrow had Cillian Murphy's head underneath that sack.

Head looks sculpted. If a Murphy head is included, it will probably be a separate sculpt altogether.

Silver spoon comment reminded me of this classic zinger:

Edited by karamazov80

Detailed pics of MJ (and "Friend" aka guy with weird finger-eye-face) are also available. I hope we can get these in the U.S., though I'm not sure how the Begins figures would work (Sideshow sold the SDCC exclusives, but DC Direct hasn't allowed them to sell HT Dark Knight stuff).

I really like the Demon Batman and I am very surprised HT chose to do it. However, I have just about talked myself out o needing it.

I'm only going after Scarecrow, so if you change your mind and want to go halfsies, let me know.

You're a brave man, Luke.

Damn, I can't wait for this guy.

BatmanBegins_BatmanDemonScarecrowCollect

I can easily see him becoming one of my top 1/6 scale figures, just like his Kubrick is one of my favorites.

Edited by karamazov80

I really like the Demon Batman and I am very surprised HT chose to do it. However, I have just about talked myself out o needing it.

I'm only going after Scarecrow, so if you change your mind and want to go halfsies, let me know.

If we can get him from Luke at a good price, you're on.