UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

Looks like Sideshow will be getting one of the detonators to the ferries and a "Grumpy" mask, hopefully to be put on an extra Bank Robber body for those who have him. Not accurate in the slightest, but why else include it?

Makes me wish Nicholson had another headsculpt and a piece of scenery too, though. :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, but still don't see the headsculpts as greatly improved. The DX01 headsculpts are pretty amazing and so is the paint, IMO. The clothes in this version might be better, but they were not bad in the DX01 either (again IMO).

Seems to come with the shotgun, which wasn't included in solicitation pics:

35jcm8k.jpg

is it just me or does that grumpy mask seem oddly out of scale? that figure is stunning and scarily realistic, the inclysion of the desk is pure genius IMO

is it just me or does that grumpy mask seem oddly out of scale? that figure is stunning and scarily realistic, the inclysion of the desk is pure genius IMO

Pretty sure it's just forced perspective. Look at the guy's hand in relation to his face.

Here is the Sideshow Exclusive Rescue Cap:

trTXH.jpg

Originally I was planning on getting him. But after adding up all the other stuff I have on preorder, and upcoming preorders that I am certain to get (IM Mark 7, Hulk, etc), I think I am going to pass on Rescue Cap. I might even pass on the new Joker and just get his coat on ebay, as that is the only part of the DX01 I am not happy with.

I'll pay for a Winter Soldier loose legend :biggrin:

If one shows up at my LCS it's yours dude man.

I've been building up so much trade that I bought everything I've wanted, so every shift I've been bringing home like 5 or 6 Legends from the huge lot that they bought. As cool as they are, really thinking about eBaying it in favor for some Hot Toys....

I saw it. If you want to give the site a commission, click the link on one of these pages, search for the sku: 901386 then do the archive search, and it appears there.

Edited by karamazov80