UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates back in TRU - Wave 24 plus two exclusives

Ivan

If someone can, I would really appreciate a Iron Man set. It looks amazing.

EDIT: Scratch that, I don't need anyone to get me one.

I am gonna search the Canadian TRU system first thing in the morning to find out if we will be getting anything up here.

Edited by pickle

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone can, I would really appreciate a Iron Man set. It looks amazing.

Ditto!

... barring the fact that I'm halfway around th world from any one of you lucky American buggers. If anyone here could pick up the StealthIM pack and the Back In Black Spidey for me... I will happily learn PayPal overnight for this momentous occasion :biggrin:

Woo Hoo! Just got back from getting mine. Same break down... 2 stealth, 2 hulks, 2 cosmic spidey's, and 3 each of the others.

I only bought the ironman sets, and 1 Black Spidey/Kraven set because I already have these pre-ordered, but I must say, the Ironman set is pretty sweet. :thumbsup:

Woo Hoo! Just got back from getting mine. Same break down... 2 stealth, 2 hulks, 2 cosmic spidey's, and 3 each of the others.

I only bought the ironman sets, and 1 Black Spidey/Kraven set because I already have these pre-ordered, but I must say, the Ironman set is pretty sweet. :thumbsup:

Son-of-a. . .I am going to have to get out there today, aren't I? :(

How many people could possibly be at TRU at 5 am? Surely they're all in lines at Best Buy and such...WRONG!! Ten minutes waiting to get in and two hours waiting in line (there was easily 200+ people there), but I did manage to score myself one Hulk and two Stealth IM exclusives. I too passed on the others as I already have a full set pre-ordered (and cheaper...$24.99 w/ Tarantula). I must admit that it was hard to put them back (these looked sooo good!), but I can wait. Got anymore surprises DST? Target or Wal-Mart?

*BTW, same observance of case ratios as posted above; Tarantula doesn't seem to be included. Glad I ordered a set!

Alas, nothing at my TRU this morning. They were trying to herd shoppers around the store by blocking off certain paths with large stacks of wrapping paper. I wasn't going to wait an hour for grandma slowpoke to decide which barbie set she wanted to buy, so I hulked out a little and pushed through one of the stacks.

Don't lose hope, those that could not find them. I went at 6:00 AM and found them all! I got all but universe/ Venom, i figure i can come back for that one. well now it is time to go back to bed. having been up since 4:30 AM i figure it is time to get some sleep. Although there are new minimates to open...

sleep... minimates...????

Now i'm scared!! il ive near two TRUs, so hopefully that's safe...Unfortunately one of them NEVER gets anything fun, or minimate-y...:(

Luckily the other is always prepared to the second with minimates and such, but you never know with Black Friday.

But c'mon. not many little ones can really get these, right?? I hope not...:(

I actually went back around 2 in the afternoon after going at 6 and turning around and going back home after seeing the line. One thing I noticed was that my TRU did not even have a peg & UPC sticker for where they would have been. So when I went back I asked a guy that was cleaning up and he said pretty much all TRU's had a truck that came in but was not unpacked to restock the store after all the black Friday madness. He says they will be unpacking it tonight and if it is not there it or they ran out to check back early in the morning. So for those of us who can't find them at all they may just not have been unpacked in time. He said same goes for the DCU Classics Despero series if anyone is interested...