UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '08

I was waiting for a meeting to start, sitting in a library, having pretty much time on my hands and a computer in front of me, so I started to figure out who my Secret Santa might be. I guess it's pretty hard, since I don't know who of mmmv is actually taking part in this fantastic thing. So, my only clue right now is the address label on the package which belongs to a company in the UK. I just googled the name of it and found out that it residents in Blackpool. Knowing that, the search function here didn't deliver any hit. So I googled a map of England to get to know where Blackpool is. (Nice seaside place, whoever you are! Doing this, I came up with another idea on which you might participate here, if you like to.) I'm sticking to the idea that my Secret Santa does work in Blackpool - and he's not a tricky little bast, em, Santa, setting me on the wrong track here - , but doesn't have to live there. So I checked which cities are close to Blackpool and came up with a few ones. Following these empirical results and acting upon this cogent theory, keeping the quote "I'll go with Liverpool most ppl know where that is" in mind, the only possible suggestion for my Secret Santa is MiniFiend UK! Thank you very much!

BUT: If you give a crap about all that weired empirical mathematical science calculus stuff, you might just accidentally stumble across another member during your whole research stuff and get to know, that he actually is from Blackpool and did a comment on my strange German do-not-touch-that-until-christmas-behavior. So my official guess is: gledzee! Thank you very much, even if I didn't open your gift, yet!

Sorry Sherlock not me. I'm not even taking part :lol: It looks like Batman has no worries on his detective job at the moment

keep searching Bob its all part of the fun. :)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Secret Santa present today!! Included were a T.A.R.G.A.T. Iron Grenadier GI Joe (one of the few Joes that I never had!), wave 5 Cap (one of my very favorite Minimates!), Loki (so I can do a fully visible Vision!), a cool PVC Wolverine that I used to have, but lost in Gustav, and the 2 exclusive TRU Minimate packs!! But that wasn't even the best part:

post-1827-1229382970_thumb.jpg

This guy/gal must have read my mind and knew that I had already had Minimates in my not-so-impressively sized Christmas tree (along with some Joes!), but needed a custom Minimate Christmas ornament! Amazing custom, and amazing presents overall. Thank you Santa, whomever you are (the address was conveniently smeared from the rain, so that my detective work would be tougher than most. . . :P ).

post-1827-1229382988_thumb.jpg

--also, I forgot to note that Santa included a handful of small padded envelopes, so that I can ship more Minimates away!--

Edited by karamazov80

BUT: If you give a crap about all that weired empirical mathematical science calculus stuff, you might just accidentally stumble across another member during your whole research and get to know, that he actually is from Blackpool and did comment on my strange German do-not-touch-that-until-christmas-behavior. So my official guess is: gledzee! Thank you very much, even if I didn't open your gift, yet!

well done bob good detective skills :biggrin: like i said in a previous post was a little worried about what id sent tried to get things on your list ,go on be a devil open it early :lol:

I got my secret santa gifts. I was extremely happy/suprised.

My santa got me: Blade/Assault Punisher 2-Pack, a Halo kubrick, ML Moon Knight Variant (one of my favorite marvel characters), and some Man With No Name 'mates that saved me at least ten bucks because i needed that set for a custom.

Thank you very much...... TM2 Dinobot i believe, you were talking about some where near texas in the Geographic thread, and i reconized the name from yout Tomb Raider review.

yhanks again!

I got my secret santa gifts. I was extremely happy/suprised.

My santa got me: Blade/Assault Punisher 2-Pack, a Halo kubrick, ML Moon Knight Variant (one of my favorite marvel characters), and some Man With No Name 'mates that saved me at least ten bucks because i needed that set for a custom.

Thank you very much...... TM2 Dinobot i believe, you were talking about some where near texas in the Geographic thread, and i reconized the name from yout Tomb Raider review.

yhanks again!

You're welcome!

But twas not I. :P

Mine arrived today postmarked San Diego . Nothing too weird about that but my dog keeps barking at it & I'm pretty sure it may be some sort of custom-made Minimate clock thingy. 'Rover' is a retired Army Bomb-Disposal Dog & is usually very ,very quiet .......I love surprises, that's the second today ...I found another surprise in the bottom of my mail box & we reckon it's

a snail ,a dead mouse & some bird-shit

while they live do live in New Orleans, that wasn't "intentional", maybe....? :blink:

i really dont think it was shanester however.

who are you santa? :angry:

Do you know of any other members from that state?