UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 23 and 24

maxcarnage

Ok folks heres some more pix... sorry my camera sucks ( as does my photography)

I'm going to try to show you them in exploded view and the backs which I havent shown so far... but first here's the two images requested by minimyte

post-7-1231018957_thumb.jpg

Nova with hair

post-7-1231019048_thumb.jpg

Back of Gamora's hair

OK lets do this one pack at a time...

Tony Stark/JimRhodes/Spymaster

post-7-1231019152_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019174_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019187_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019202_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019297_thumb.jpg

Nova/Gamora

post-7-1231019366_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019417_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019400_thumb.jpg

Cloak/Dagger

post-7-1231019502_thumb.jpg

post-7-1231019515_thumb.jpg

There's no with parts view Dagger as erm well apart from the hair there are not parts.

Hope these compliment those on the previous page

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...amp;#entry91739

but if you have requests let me know.

T.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow those are awesome!

Thanks for the pics TBT!

Now I really want those War Machines and that Spymaster!

I sure hope that my LCS gets these in soon since when I went there yesterday they said late Feb-March.

But who knows...

I really hope TRU get these!

Now I play the waiting game.......hmmmmm........yup........ the waiting game sucks.

What level are you on? I'm up to level 7, but I would have been further if I hadn't of skipped that warp zone in level 3. Oh, and in case you're stuck, you have to murder the mailman on level 5 to progress.

Ugh, TBT!! You didn't answer my question from earlier. Which one is the variant for the wave?? Is it Rhodie as we all hoped, or is it stupid Tony, which would be totally outrageous??

Shame about the boxes, though. some MIBers won't like that if they ordered them. ;)

Rhodey is the variant according to package.

T.

Ugh, TBT!! You didn't answer my question from earlier. Which one is the variant for the wave?? Is it Rhodie as we all hoped, or is it stupid Tony, which would be totally outrageous??

Shame about the boxes, though. some MIBers won't like that if they ordered them. ;)

wait, you would rather have the real warmachine as the hard to find variant rather than a "few issue appearance" armor?

:blink:

Damn I really want that Nova. I wish these were available solo. I only want the Nova and Stark War Machine.

I really just want Nova and Rhodey War Machine from that wave. Even though I'm a pretty hardcore Minimate collector, I don't have much of an interest in the others here, as their designs are pretty uninteresting to me. In my opinion, it should have been a mix of obscure and popular characters, anyway. That probably would have moved more sets for DST.

Thanks for the pics TBT, they ease the impatience of waiting for mine. I shipped my pile of loot from BBTS so hopefully I will get 23, 24 and ST 5 by the end of the week. This wave looks amazing. The Nova just looks great and both War Machines are going to be incredible additions.

Will someone please tell me the lineup for these waves?

Wave 23

• Cloak & Dagger
  • Nova & Gamorra
  • Spy Master & War Machine (Stark)
  • Spy Master & War Machine (Rhodes) (variant)

Wave 24

• classic Spider-man & Shocker
  • cosmic Spider-man & transformation Venom
  • back in black Spider-man & Kraven
  • back in black Spider-man & Tarantula (variant)
Edited by MINI_MYTE

I like the Nova but I wish there would've been the classic Nova symbol underneath that chestpiece so you could have one of that kind too. That's the version I really wanted.

That's a good idea. I will make a decal of that and put it in an upcoming minimate factory decal pack.

wait, you would rather have the real warmachine as the hard to find variant rather than a "few issue appearance" armor?

:blink:

Whoops!! I meant the vice-versa of that. My bad. :whistling:

Thanks for the answer, T. that's a darn shame, though.

I have both waves sitting in my BBTS Pile o Loot, and also added in Spidey Movie Wave 17, which I never bought til now, for $12... but I may hold off on shipping them until the 21st, when the Secret Invasion set is supposedly due. I can hold off for 2.5 more weeks if it means I'll save the cost of shipping for the SI set.

I think YOU are.

(New waves take months --- January at the least --- to actually reach us in stores here. Hmph.)

Personally I'm kinda stumped as to why not that many people here seem excited over the upcoming Nova minimate. I figured that with all the recent storylines featuring him (Annihilation Wave, upcoming War of Kings) he'd at least have a decent-sized fanbase. And his minimate looks frakkin' awesome! (I'm amazed at the level of detailing... that star on his forehead! :blink:) Okay, I get that not many people here are crazy about "excessively-designed" minimates, but why don't I hear people complaining about Cloak or Gamora in that vein?

I personally can't wait for Nova, even though I've not read one of his comics. He just looks wicked cool. And his being paired up with sometime-love-interest Gamora sweetens the deal a little. ;)

Here, here, Nova is my most anticipated minimate release right now.

Do Tony Stark and JimRhodes War Machines come with extra skin tone feet and hands?

Because in TBT!'s pic they aren't there.

Just making sure. :sweat:

The Nova mini looks really cool too!

Though I'm not too into Gamora.

I got extra of Nova I can think of a cool custom to make with him.

Cloak and Dagger don't look too bad eighter.

Edited by A.J.V.