Pack 4: Variant First Appearance Sabretooth & Skrull

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do love retiring customs. :)

A question, though: Don't we already have "a classic" Iron Man? Are we talking about the same armor from wave six (and it looks like that from the picture), or the second "classic" armor from the late 80's/early 90's (right after the Silver Centurion armor)?

If it is the one we already have, is it going to be retooled in some way, or is it a straight re-release designed to make an older and (marginally) harder-to-find mate available to newcomers?

A question, though: Don't we already have "a classic" Iron Man? Are we talking about the same armor from wave six (and it looks like that from the picture), or the second "classic" armor from the late 80's/early 90's (right after the Silver Centurion armor)?

If it is the one we already have, is it going to be retooled in some way, or is it a straight re-release designed to make an older and (marginally) harder-to-find mate available to newcomers?

The new Iron Man will be a big improvement over the Series 6 release (and come on, we're talking about Series 25 here! It's been long enough!). The added shoulder bits alone would seal the deal for me.

i will be happy if they repaint him gold & red instead of yellow and red so he fits in with the new armours

i will be happy if they repaint him gold & red instead of yellow and red so he fits in with the new armours

That, too.

That, too.

*Hugs Matt with a tear in his eye* :sweat:

The new Iron Man will be a big improvement over the Series 6 release (and come on, we're talking about Series 25 here! It's been long enough!). The added shoulder bits alone would seal the deal for me.

I'm interested to see what you come up with, but also a little sad to be replacing what is still, in my humble opinion, one of the finest, and most defining Minimates produced. He's still in my top ten.

I'm interested to see what you come up with, but also a little sad to be replacing what is still, in my humble opinion, one of the finest, and most defining Minimates produced. He's still in my top ten.

Not a replacement. A complement.

Sorry to be the person looking at the future, but who has become the character to b*tch about? My money is on either lizard, scorpion, captian marvel, baron zemo, or even hercules.

Captain Britain of course ;)

BS

+1

T.

I've given up hope on getting a Captain Britain. Having read the recent Marvel Captain Britain series even I can't remember why I want one! It is by far the most patronising crap that Marvel has churned out in ages. It conjures up the Olde England drivel that, I had hoped. had long-since been buried with the statutory London fogs & Dick Van Dyke cockney accents. Utter garbage.

I think with Wave 24, we've pretty much seen that we'll be going back in time every now and then and making a cooler version of an old favorite. Iron Man shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

And yeah, I imagine Captain Britain has moved up to the #1 slot in the "where the hell are they" queue. I imagine we'll see a reimagined Doom first though.