UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spirit Minimates

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post a link of Diamonds shipping list. I keep getting an error message requesting a user name and password when I try to go to Diamond Comics website and the same with DST. Anybody else have this problem?

Can you post a link of Diamonds shipping list. I keep getting an error message requesting a user name and password when I try to go to Diamond Comics website and the same with DST. Anybody else have this problem?

Yes actually!! I was going to post about this, but figured it was just my computer being a b*tch and thought against it. I mena, i even tried Google and Yahoo! entrances to it, too: nada. That's wierd, and perhaps not a good thing.

I have DST's website in my favorites, and it says "you are not authorized to view this page". They must be re-working the site, there was a notice a while ago that they were moving or something. The address for previews list is www.previews.diamondcomics.com. Then scroll down access new releases(select txt) and it will bring up another window. Minimates are under merchandise.

Looks like the Spirit Movie MiniMates won't be coming out next week either:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/Neshop/Weekly...tBy=1&img=0

The Diamond Select Toys website still has the 3/18 release data which came and went with no Spirit Movie MiniMates:

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/store.asp...;CategoryID=499

I guess they have a better shot at selling being timed with the release with the DVD and Bluray, but I don't think it would hurt to have them released earlier...

Did these come out today? Any pics yet?

Yes they did! :biggrin: Picked them up today on my lunch hour, so I haven't even opened them, but they are out there. Don't have anyway to post pics though, no camera.

... please tell me this isn't another April Fool's joke.

So both the boxset and the 2-pack exclusive from the movie are out? Golly, I really hope these mates arrive here. Been waiting for that movie boxset since it was announced.

Here are some detailed pics of the Spirit moviemates 4-pack and Previews exclusive 2-pack. Enjoy!

(click thumbnails for larger pics)

Packaging

th_4-PACK.jpgth_BACKPACK.jpg

The Spirit

th_SPIRITFRONT.jpgth_SPIRITBACK.jpg

Sand Saref

th_SANDFRONT.jpgth_SANDSIDE.jpgth_SANDBACK.jpg

Silken Floss

th_FLOSSFRONT.jpgth_FLOSSBACK.jpg

The Octopus

th_OCTOFRONT.jpgth_OCTOBACK.jpgth_OCTOGUNS.jpg

Previews 2-pack